Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Can you do a take off and drive by vid...know im asking for alot but you have the time don't you? :p

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Thanks rodmoe! [:o] I will try to make a new video of what it sounds like in the car and some drive by ones when I have someone who can hold the camera for me. lol [:p]

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #88
Sending another rep your way. Great video.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #90
Thanks rodmoe! [:o] I will try to make a new video of what it sounds like in the car and some drive by ones when I have someone who can hold the camera for me. lol [:p]
While you're at it, we need a video from inside the car at the race track too lol.

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Sending another rep your way. Great video.
Thank you. It was a bit of a PITA. It took longer to upload the video than it did to play it (10 minutes). I don't know how to reformat my video stream into something that takes less time. [shhh] LOL

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Egg-sactly... wife will come home, want to watch her "shows" and I'll be like "Honey, I need you to hold my....." LOL
Yikes just thought of that who dropped you last so called camera and bent your lens thingy ??? LOL

Seriously this is where a Go Pro type camera is handy or at least the mount system with a tripod mount to attach the camera too ;)

That way she can have her shows and you and be all like Mr Movie Producer.. hehe

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
This system does an excellent job of reducing and/or eliminating high frequency exhaust notes, especially at low to mid range. It is hard to believe that it is a 3" exhaust system from downpipe to tips with a straight through muffler and dual 3.5" tips that go in from ONE pipe at the inlet half way into the muffler and branch into two outlets INSIDE the muffler, not at the exit side of the muffler or at the tips. From an engineering perspective this system can flow a TON of air. Based on flow bench experience, a single 3" outlet would flow more cfm than TWO 2.5" outlets. This system has TWO 3" outlets which converge from one into two inside the muffler. Very effective & VERY efficient. :) It is very well designed.

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Yikes just thought of that who dropped you last so called camera and bent your lens thingy ??? LOL

Seriously this is where a Go Pro type camera is handy or at least the mount system with a tripod mount to attach the camera too ;)

That way she can have her shows and you and be all like Mr Movie Producer.. hehe
hahahaha. I may end up getting a Go Pro at some point. They sell them at my LBS and I think they are $189.99 (kinda pricey if I'm not going to be making a lot of videos). By the way, if one must know... this is the FIRST video I have ever posted to YouTube. LMAO

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
hahahaha. I may end up getting a Go Pro at some point. They sell them at my LBS and I think they are $189.99 (kinda pricey if I'm not going to be making a lot of videos). By the way, if one must know... this is the FIRST video I have ever posted to YouTube. LMAO
Welcome to my world :) think I may have 3 out there lol video editing can be a time sponge too ...

TheStig

Wish I would have known I just gave away a 100$ off coupon for a GoPro Hero 3+. I ride for GoPro so my deal is a little better, it was given to me with some supercross tickets so I had no use, but already gave the code to a friend. Darn.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Skip the intake and buy a gopro :)

Here a little peak of our own exhaust system

[video=youtube_share;bQTdxDNGZ0Y]http://youtu.be/bQTdxDNGZ0Y[/video]

Here's one of in car video of our customers car in South Africa

[video=youtube_share;p-3JSD1on9w]http://youtu.be/p-3JSD1on9w[/video]

And one of our customers cars running stage2 against 400bhp focus RS

[video=youtube_share;bVKpF9qREQ0]http://youtu.be/bVKpF9qREQ0[/video]