Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

LILIKE16ST

We may have a new contender here fellas.... a full turbo-back exhaust with what appears to be a catted downpipe
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Maximizer-T...ash=item3622edfcfe:g:DR4AAOSwOS1Z18Or&vxp=mtr
When you see something that looks that nice at a price like that it really makes you wonder what the catch is. It seems real nice and it says it's stainless. 2.75 inch dp into a 2.5 inch catback (at least that's what I got from reading the description) that seems like an unbeatable price. I wonder if there are any sound clips anywhere or dyno results? If this turns out to be legit in all areas then that is by far the best deal and if there was a catless option it would be even cheaper. Interested in this for sure....good find

When you see something that looks that nice at a price like that it really makes you wonder what the catch is. It seems real nice and it says it's stainless. 2.75 inch dp into a 2.5 inch catback (at least that's what I got from reading the description) that seems like an unbeatable price. I wonder if there are any sound clips anywhere or dyno results? If this turns out to be legit in all areas then that is by far the best deal and if there was a catless option it would be even cheaper. Interested in this for sure....good find
i couldnt find anything, anywhere. I don't think a single ST has this system. We need a test mule. I've bought "cheaper" exhausts for other cars and they've been great quality and sound. Maybe its just that time where we finally get some competitively priced systems.

i tried to contact a seller to see if they would let me test this and do a comprehensive test video and blast it everywhere there are FiST's.... but i doubt that goes anywhere. Trust is they would be missing an opportunity because if it turned out to be a good system, we would buy the hell out of these.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
What worries me about these mainland China made systems is things like in the one description it states "stainless steel" (without telling WHICH grade of stainless it is), and in the blue print description it states "mild steel". [???:)]
WHICH is it? [dunno], regardless of that it 'looks like' polished 304 stainless, which some of the other ebay China (OBX branded) stuff is actually made from.

Fha

What worries me about these mainland China made systems is things like in the one description it states "stainless steel" (without telling WHICH grade of stainless it is), and in the blue print description it states "mild steel". [???:)]
WHICH is it? [dunno], regardless of that it 'looks like' polished 304 stainless, which some of the other ebay China (OBX branded) stuff is actually made from.
Made in China part is not bothering me on hardware these days most things ship and are made there. As long as welds are done properly and it is good steel then your good to go. For this exhaust not enough in description of what kind of steel it is... :/

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^I remember when ALL tools/hardware labelled "Craftsman" were guaranteed to be made HERE.

Now, yes, sadly most of their products are made in Taiwan, which is still at least a little bit better than mainland China as far as quality/Q.C. goes.

Fha

^^^I remember when ALL tools/hardware labelled "Craftsman" were guaranteed to be made HERE.

Now, yes, sadly most of their products are made in Taiwan, which is still at least a little bit better than mainland China as far as quality/Q.C. goes.
I still wonder what the material is. Tbh. Would be interesting but I live in utah and salt would eat that thing alive if it is a cheap metal....

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I still wonder what the material is. Tbh. Would be interesting but I live in utah and salt would eat that thing alive if it is a cheap metal....
^^^Exactly! Which is WHY I also will not even consider a 409 stainless system, let alone an aluminized steel one. ;)

LILIKE16ST

lol, this COBB exhaust looks familiar.
Looks just like the Cobb turbo back doesn't it lol. Now if the quality and sound is equal to or better then we have the deal of the century on our hands at well under half what the Cobb will set you back. Definitely need some test mules lol

Bluedrank

So I've previously removed my resonator. I'm thinking of having a shop remove the stock muffler, but then add back in a vibrant ultra quiet resonator back in to the stock resonator location and then just add some dual tips to the end of the exhaust to make things look nice. Thoughts?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^That will work.

I personally did not want to hack up (or sell) my factory system when I installed the CP-E Nexus, just in case I ever had to return the car to pure stock for any reason. ;)
(Also WHY I will not sell my factory snail IF I ever upgrade, and why I will not sell the factory Rados because I got the TD 1.2s, etc.)

So I'm narrowed down to CP-E, Thermal R&D, and FSWerks. I love the sound of CP-E, but FSWerks sounds the most tamed, which is a plus since I live in quieter area. All of them seem to be pricy for shipping ($150-$200) to AK, so I would like to be 100% set before ordering. Any opinions?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
So I'm narrowed down to CP-E, Thermal R&D, and FSWerks. I love the sound of CP-E, but FSWerks sounds the most tamed, which is a plus since I live in quieter area. All of them seem to be pricy for shipping ($150-$200) to AK, so I would like to be 100% set before ordering. Any opinions?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
really?
I can do way better than that on shipping

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Thermal R&D hands down. Its $100 off right now with [MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION]. Also sounds really tame but excellent at the same time and ZERO drone when at cruising speeds.
+1 and x1000!

I have the CP-E currently (bought from Ron), and love the sound, but IF I the Thermal was available (or if I knew about it) at the time of purchase, I would have gone for the Thermal system. ;)

I have the MBRP XP series T409 Stainless steel exhaust on my FiST, it was very easy to install and it sounds amazing! The exhaust has a deep, rich tone and is particularly quiet until you get on it. It has a beautiful purr at idle and minimal drone.