Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Max USB Flash Drive Size that Ford Sync will work with on 2015

After looking at the manual, I can't see anywhere where they advise the maximum USB drive size. I currently have a 32 GB that works fine, but my song library on my computer is up to around 7500 songs and at a WMA 192 bit rate, the 32 GB is too small. Would like to go to a 128 GB drive.
I did see a mention in the manual regarding a 6000 song maximum. I assume this it just if you wish to maintain the ability to use voice commands to select a song. I see others are past this limit, so I assume you can access via the touch screen or just leave it on random play
I see we have 2 USB drive slots, can you toggle between drives or does the system see both drives at the same time?

I use a 256 gb with no problems. There is a limit to the number of tracks sync can recognize. It's around 14900 individual tracks I think. I have more than that so I broke it up between multiple flash drives.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
I use a 256 gb with no problems. There is a limit to the number of tracks sync can recognize. It's around 14900 individual tracks I think. I have more than that so I broke it up between multiple flash drives.
Wasn't that the limit per folder or play list? I though I remembered reading something like that but I could be wrong and you have the real world experience. I'm more curious.