Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

16 Fiesta rally build

Hey guys I want to know is there any rally body kits for the Fiesta ST I found one for the Focus but no Fiesta.
http://driftdialects.com/products/ford-focus-st-wide-body-fender-flares
Well you could do the rally innovations spoiler, front splitter, light mount and side skirt extensions along with the fifteen52 fender flares.

Or the Olsberg MSE kit, just gotta modify the kit some to fit the 5 doors here in the states.

OP
A
Thread Starter #4
Well you could do the rally innovations spoiler, front splitter, light mount and side skirt extensions along with the fifteen52 fender flares.

Or the Olsberg MSE kit, just gotta modify the kit some to fit the 5 doors here in the states.
Dang okay I was hoping there was a kit to look like the R5 EVO, Maybe there is some small company making on, I'll be on the lookout.

Dang okay I was hoping there was a kit to look like the R5 EVO, Maybe there is some small company making on, I'll be on the lookout.
Could always ask Team O'Neil about there possibly being a kit. Obviously won't be cheap, but worth a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could always ask Team O'Neil about there possibly being a kit. Obviously won't be cheap, but worth a shot.

That is a possibility or M-Sport but you are correct in not being cheap, I think only R5 an up run body kits.

That is a possibility or M-Sport but you are correct in not being cheap, I think only R5 an up run body kits.
Yeah. Team O'Neil is the only M-Sport vendor on this side of the pond that I know of. And yeah I don't think anything under the R5 use body kits. The Olsberg MSE one I mentioned earlier is what Ken Block used. And he ran the 5 door, so I know it can work with modifications, possibly only to the rear panels.