Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Just picked up some amazing new wheels

LoL nope... and our current President discouraged me even more from bothering... [wink]
I wouldn't put the blame on the current President more than I would put the blame on the neo-Marxist far left-leaning extremists that are coming out of the woodworks blindly and willingly spreading hatred and dividing the country even more. Don't get me wrong tho.. I DO lean left on most social issues, I lean right fiscally though, but most importantly I align myself with most agendas that pass the "common sense" test, regardless of party affiliation. I voted for Johnson, which sounds dumb but I really feel we should have a third party in there to disrupt the establishments. :beer:

I too am struggling with trying to remove certain types of posts from social media. I don't social media as much as I used to... maybe that's a good thing?

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Yeah, I don't blame the dude either. But it wasn't just the radical element that propelled him to Office. Unfortunately too many people let propaganda from consolidated talk radio and a four legged news organization draw their conclusions for them. Control the information, influence the voter. There are two old sayings that increasingly no longer apply: "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." and "Those who do not learn (and learn from) their history, are doomed to repeat it."