Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Auburn ME

Just bought my 2016 Shadow Black St today she had 24 miles on it. Looking forward to being part of this community. Also looking to meet other ST drivers in my area.

Last edited:
I'm in SoPo but drive through LA a couple of times a month.

Perhaps we Mainers could arrange to get together some Sat/Sun and have lunch somewhere good and compare notes.

Hey, you must be the black Fist my buddy saw yesterday when he texted me and asked if i was by dennys. I live right in lewiston. Lets meet up.

Let's get together sometime in May, after the frost heaves have flattened out, but before tourist season starts.

There are always great rides, such as through Bethel, then down 113 through Evans Notch and back. Or up through Farmington & Rangeley and back through "Height of Land" and Coos Canyon. Depends on the weather, really.

Or coastal up to Owl's Head and the Transportation Museum http://owlshead.org

Lot's of choices.

OP
K
Thread Starter #16
Hell yeah buddy I'm down for whatever whenever

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Let's get together sometime in May, after the frost heaves have flattened out, but before tourist season starts.

There are always great rides, such as through Bethel, then down 113 through Evans Notch and back. Or up through Farmington & Rangeley and back through "Height of Land" and Coos Canyon. Depends on the weather, really.

Or coastal up to Owl's Head and the Transportation Museum http://owlshead.org

Lot's of choices.
That road out of Rumford, all the way up to the Rangeley area (RT. 17) is PHENOMENAL, especially some of the views from the overlooks off to the side of the road!! [thumb]
Then RT. 16 once you are in that area is not too 'shabby' either!

I remember all of these roads from getting up to the special stages in that area when working as a stage worker/marshal on various winter and summer Maine Forest Rallies.

was anyone going to the bridge before I-295 this morning around 6:10 coming from Portland...