Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Picked up a cobb ap off of a foST

So I just bought a cobb ap for my fiesta off of a 2014 focus st thats been uninstalled. My question is what do I need to do to put on the Fiesta economy tune and stage 1? Can I just go to their website, download the manager and upload them to the AP? Thank you! New to the Fiesta and new to using cobb.

codestp202

So I just bought a cobb ap for my fiesta off of a 2014 focus st thats been uninstalled. My question is what do I need to do to put on the Fiesta economy tune and stage 1? Can I just go to their website, download the manager and upload them to the AP? Thank you! New to the Fiesta and new to using cobb.
My understanding is the ap for focus & fiesta are the same thing. Install the software then plug it in. You can download the maps off cobb's store.

They are the same. I bought mine from a FoST. Just go to cobb and get the tunes for the FiST.