Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Bass Package - JL 10" and lightweight spare tire/wheel

Trader history for NJBooST (0)

FS: JL 10" Subwoofer in enclosure

Selling a JL Audio CS110LG-TW3 sub in enclosure. Spare tire has been sold.
Asking $200 + shipping. $175 picked up. Located in Central, NJ

Details on sub:
  • sealed enclosure with one 10" TW3 subwoofer
  • 5/8" medium density fiberboard construction covered with black carpet
  • steel-mesh grille
  • 2-ohm total impedance
  • power handling: 100-400 watts RMS
  • frequency response: 24-200 Hz
  • sensitivity: 82 dB
  • 21"W x 14-1/4"H x 4-7/8"D (6-1/4" with grille)

Attachments

Last edited:
I run one of these tires for the weight savings and to fit a 10" box under the floor as well. Works great. You will need the spare screw hold down deal from the car that this type of spare was in unless he is providing it with the sale. This spare is MUCH lighter than your full size. Good for you lightweight fanatics.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

OP
NJBooST
Thread Starter #3
I just cut and threaded the one from my car. A threaded rod, washer, and two nuts will also work.

You will need the spare screw hold down deal from the car that this type of spare was in unless he is providing it with the sale. Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I know you said local pickup, if you're willing to ship just the box and sub I'll take it off of your hands

Zissou

Is it necessary to have a smaller spare to fit the 10" sub or is unrelated and just for the lightness?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
NJBooST
Thread Starter #10
I know you said local pickup, if you're willing to ship just the box and sub I'll take it off of your hands
As of now I'm going to hold out for a local pickup. Shipping would be pretty costly.

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
As of now I'm going to hold out for a local pickup. Shipping would be pretty costly.
Hey,

Do you still have the spare tire? I would be willing to pickup. Could you PM me a price and provide details on if it was ever used and what year Fiesta it came out of?

Thanks!

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
I am interested in this and would love to get it but you aren't offering to ship.

My question is how can I make a setup like this? Are you willing to share dimensions of the box and what it looks like in the trunk when sitting on top of the spare?

OP
NJBooST
Thread Starter #13
Hey,

Do you still have the spare tire? I would be willing to pickup. Could you PM me a price and provide details on if it was ever used and what year Fiesta it came out of?

Thanks!
Looks to be not used and it came out of a 2015. Replied to PM

OP
NJBooST
Thread Starter #16
Bump for decreased price. I am also willing to ship the sub now. Please include your zip code in PM's so I can quote shipping rates.

Ford Community Posts