Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

anyone have the cp-e exhale kit?

Yes I still have the stock BPV plugged in but not inserted i havw the block off plate there. Yes im running the HKS off the cold side pipe

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
It doesn’t need to be plugged in. You’ll get a CEL, but it won’t hurt anything. Your tuner can disable that light, or you can use a CEL Defender thing from turbosmart. Honestly, I have no idea why you wouldn’t be getting any boost if everything is indeed plugged in as it should be

It doesn’t need to be plugged in. You’ll get a CEL, but it won’t hurt anything. Your tuner can disable that light, or you can use a CEL Defender thing from turbosmart. Honestly, I have no idea why you wouldn’t be getting any boost if everything is indeed plugged in as it should be
Thats what I'm trying to figure out. Ill unplugged it tomorrow. I'll do a video of the boost level its giving me.

Wait, so do you have that stock bpv still in and you’re running a bov off of the charge pipe?
I did everything right from the Maptap to the HKS being seated correctly, hose running from the maptap to the BOV, block off plate, secure all clamps and hoses done