Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

anyone have the cp-e exhale kit?

Title says it... Anyone running the cp-e cold side exhale kit with the hks or tial bov? I really can't seem to find any installed pics or videos or anything...

Title says it... Anyone running the cp-e cold side exhale kit with the hks or tial bov? I really can't seem to find any installed pics or videos or anything...
I have the kit with the Tial Q, also the CP-E intercooler and hot side charge pipe. Good stuff. I'll have to get you some pics next time I am under the car.

OP
D
Thread Starter #3
I have the kit with the Tial Q, also the CP-E intercooler and hot side charge pipe. Good stuff. I'll have to get you some pics next time I am under the car.
That would be great! Where does the bov sit once the pipe is installed?

The BOV sits right by the transmission. Its a little tight. But it works!

Please let me know if you have any questions!

OP
D
Thread Starter #5
The BOV sits right by the transmission. Its a little tight. But it works!

Please let me know if you have any questions!
Thanks Mitch. Does it sit on the horizontal part of the pipe coming off the intercooler or is it past the bend that turns vertical to the TB? Just wondering if the bov sits along the bottom exposed to road conditions. Rain, snow, etc...

OP
D
Thread Starter #8
Past the bend on the vertical in a pretty well protected position.
I was checking out the setup today and comparing it to my stock one. Looks like the bov sits in a good spot. Now im torn. Exhale kit and hot side or cat back. Hmmm....

Brura22

I have the methcharge pipe with HKS BOV. I've put 10k on it in snow, dirt, and rain. No problems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HKS from the front side, pipe out of the car.

tial in the car. Its tucked decently. It stays pretty clean. I usually clean my charge pipes when doing oil changes though.

Hope this helps!

What a sneeze fest! the sound alone is phenomenal. The best part is playing with it on throttle

Last edited:

HKS from the front side, pipe out of the car.

tial in the car. Its tucked decently. It stays pretty clean. I usually clean my charge pipes when doing oil changes though.

Hope this helps!
Hey what did you have to do to the factory BPV???? I installed the HKS BOV but my boost isn't going higher than 4lbs

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I’ve got the exhale kit with the tial BOV. I’ve also had no problems with it. Sounds great with my Garrett 2860.
What did you do with the factory BPV? I know you put in the block off plate but my car is not getting boost and I'm trying to figure out why. All hoses are connected no leaks

What did you do with the factory BPV? I know you put in the block off plate but my car is not getting boost and I'm trying to figure out why. All hoses are connected no leaks

Yeah, the cpe kit comes with a block off plate. If you’re not getting any boost at all, and all boost hoses are on and tight, then I’d say check your wastegate/boost control solenoid. Are you on stock turbo?

Yeah, the cpe kit comes with a block off plate. If you’re not getting any boost at all, and all boost hoses are on and tight, then I’d say check your wastegate/boost control solenoid. Are you on stock turbo?
Yes. I just got with torrie my tuner and he said he can disable the bypass valve control.

Plus I can't remember what I did with the instructions that said do what with the BPV connector

Wait, so do you have that stock bpv still in and you’re running a bov off of the charge pipe?
Yes I still have the stock BPV plugged in but not inserted i havw the block off plate there. Yes im running the HKS off the cold side pipe

Ford Community Posts