Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Extended Warranty on SYNC from FORD

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Anyone Else get a letter from FORD saying something like SYNC now has Extended Warranty for 5 years ??
Not sure this is a big deal but at least it is something ..

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Not yet here either. Does it cover the Nav/Radio unit or just the software?

Anyone Else get a letter from FORD saying something like SYNC now has Extended Warranty for 5 years ??
Not sure this is a big deal but at least it is something ..
Received today. Includes an extension of the original warranty coverage (for the Sync/MFT system) to five (5) years/unlimited miles and includes future software updates (see support.ford.com).

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
Hmmm wonder if it is a early build Wisconsin thing ?? Lol

i just dropped off my car to get some stuff checked out and the code is "12M02" which as stated above is to extend support for MFT and associated modules.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Got the noticed today too.

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #14
So I jump in the car yesterday after work about 6 pm cst. Fire up the car and the MFT screen stayed dark... Did not fire up .. Hmmm cycled start button 3 times turning the car off and cycling the power 3 times not starting the car the 2nd and 3rd times before Sync came up saying it was doing Maint and then worked really slow afterward.. Then this morning jped in to go to work and everyone was fine like it just needed a reboot or something .. Weird ..