Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Cobb AP, Injen Intake, All weather mats & wing extension

Trader history for kali323 (0)

FS: Cobb AP, Injen Intake, All weather mats & wing extension

Im selling a few things.

Cobb AP $370 shipped. Price is firm. Only comes with cable and usb for the computer. The wire clips of the cable are broken but still works. Will have a spare AP so will sell this one

Injen Intake. Needs new filter. $80 pick up only. Price is firm. Dont have a box and dont want to bother with shipping this. Im located in Indio, CA

All weather ST mats. $65 shipped. These are nice but annoying to clean. SOLD

Mountune wing extensions professionally painted in oxford white. $300 shipped. I used double sided tape to mount these. But will include the glue if you want it. I wont sell it cheaper just because your car is a different color. If your car is not oxford white then this is a terrible deal for you. Not in hurry to sell these and may keep them.

Last edited:
OP
K
Thread Starter #2
Floor mats sold. Cobb AP proce drop to $370. This willbe the final price drop for that. It comes with cable and usb. The cable has broken clips. See picture below. Still works

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Im selling a few things.

Cobb AP $370 shipped. Price is firm. Only comes with cable and usb for the computer. The wire clips of the cable are broken but still works. Will have a spare AP so will sell this one

Injen Intake. Needs new filter. $80 pick up only. Price is firm. Dont have a box and dont want to bother with shipping this. Im located in Indio, CA

All weather ST mats. $65 shipped. These are nice but annoying to clean. SOLD

Mountune wing extensions professionally painted in oxford white. $300 shipped. I used double sided tape to mount these. But will include the glue if you want it. I wont sell it cheaper just because your car is a different color. If your car is not oxford white then this is a terrible deal for you. Not in hurry to sell these and may keep them.

]
LMAO!
this is awesome
you made my day with this
GLWS man

OP
K
Thread Starter #7
Pending sale on the cobb AP

Edit: AP sold!

Last edited:
OP
K
Thread Starter #9
you sure you cant ship intake?
Is missing the heat shield too. Forgot to take it off my total ST. If you still want it, we can work something out

Bump. Willing to sell the wing extensions for 200 shipped. They're now painted race red. Got a different wing extension.

Ford Community Posts