Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: mbrp catback exhaust with vibrant "ultra quiet" resonator $350 shipped

Trader history for A7xogg (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A7xogg

sold, please delete

$350 shipped. I am located in hampton roads virginia if your close enough and just want to pick it up or something like that.

Last edited:
Selling my used mbrp catback with a vibrant resonator added. Has about 2000 miles on the exhaust. Only reason for selling is cause i think its too loud for my one year old son. It only gets loud when you hit full boost. It still sounds the same with the resonator just with out the drone. It is also thermal painted black. Exhaust shop added another hanger which i feel isnt needed and wont hit anything if you dont use it.
I will miss all the crackle and pops this exhaust makes. It is the Aluminum version but with such lo miles it still has all its life ahead of it. the thermal paint has some scratches from installation and uninstall. Anyway onto pics

$350 shipped. I am located in hampton roads virginia if your close enough and just want to pick it up or something like that.
Good luck with sale - I have the exact same setup on my 14. What part of HR you in? I'm in Suffolk/Chesapeake

OP
A7xogg

A7xogg

Thread Starter #3
Williamsburg, so literally the other end lol. Know anyone who wants an exhaust?

Not at the moment- you should join Hampton roads focus and fiesta Facebook group. I bet it will sell quickly there [emoji1303]

Status
Not open for further replies.