Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

mod list is over. Now tune time, what to be expected?

im finally ready to go the last step on the build, the tune, was wondering if some of you with the same ish mod i have done a custom dyno tune...

here is the list of the mod, exhaust, cai, lightweight flywheel, catless dp, electric exhaust dumb valve and a mbrp hot side charge pipe. the tuner i choose is using cobb accesport and mustang dino.

Brura22

Uhm, stage 2 power levels? 20 whp with a protune over stock? Maybe? Who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be way more beneficial to get a pro tune after you get an intercooler. You might be able to get the same numbers but it would help keep those numbers consistent

A7xogg

Def intercooler first before tune. Also some step colder plugs would help keep your power consistent

I'm going to guess 180hp 230tq.... Do we get a prize if we are right?

OP
rastok
Thread Starter #10
haha for sure ill keep it posted when its all done haha, what plug would you guys recommend, i have 60 000km on stock ones and im thinking of replacing them right now.

Last edited:
OP
rastok
Thread Starter #11
just ordered some denso irridium itv 20 maybe ill grap a set of 22 for when i go tune