Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Did some stuff today. New Badges Ensued.

OP
D
Thread Starter #3
Looks awesome!! I did Carbon Fiber with red on my Magnetic, made all the difference!
I was going to do carbon fiber with polished silver. I saw somebody on here who had it. And it looked SICK. but I decided to go with the black to match the wheels and windows. I'm glad I did TBH. Also did an OCC and a short shifter. FSWerks short shifter is amazing as well.

I was going to do carbon fiber with polished silver. I saw somebody on here who had it. And it looked SICK. but I decided to go with the black to match the wheels and windows. I'm glad I did TBH. Also did an OCC and a short shifter. FSWerks short shifter is amazing as well.
Well good choice, love the look!

That looks really good! I've been debating on getting some new badges too. Maybe carbon fiber and red lettering... Which OCC did you go with?

OP
D
Thread Starter #6
That looks really good! I've been debating on getting some new badges too. Maybe carbon fiber and red lettering... Which OCC did you go with?
I went with the Damond. Was a true PnP. Easy to install. I did that and a short shifter in about 40 minutes with one person helping me. Hardest part was getting my fat American hand in to the hole to screw the can on to the stud.

I went with the Damond. Was a true PnP. Easy to install. I did that and a short shifter in about 40 minutes with one person helping me. Hardest part was getting my fat American hand in to the hole to screw the can on to the stud.
Where did you get your badges from? I kind of want Gel Badges. I also want a short shifter but I will wait on that for a bit longer lol.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
That does look really cool. I would consider some similar changes as well. My FiST is red so I'd probably use carbon with red although I'm not completely sure yet because I haven't seen all the options. Which brings me to my question...where did you guys get the badges at?

20170227_234504-645x408.jpg

That does look really cool. I would consider some similar changes as well. My FiST is red so I'd probably use carbon with red although I'm not completely sure yet because I haven't seen all the options. Which brings me to my question...where did you guys get the badges at?
Got mine from Prostickers...about 20 bucks for the whole set...front, back, and steering wheel. I was really happy with mine!!

neeqness

1000 Post Club
View attachment 13431

Got mine from Prostickers...about 20 bucks for the whole set...front, back, and steering wheel. I was really happy with mine!!
Thanks! Wow nice! These are just stickers right? Looks like the real emblems, lol

This is actually kind of interesting because I've never placed new emblems before and compared to the YouTube vids, If these are stickers, this seems a lot easier, lol. I just hope they last for a decent amount of time in the weather and all. Nice to know that maybe it will come off easy if I change my mind too.

20170124_201906-1008x756.jpg 20170121_215734-756x1008.jpg 20170124_201351-1008x756.jpg

Thanks! Wow nice! These are just stickers right? Looks like the real emblems, lol

This is actually kind of interesting because I've never placed new emblems before and compared to the YouTube vids, If these are stickers, this seems a lot easier, lol. I just hope they last for a decent amount of time in the weather and all. Nice to know that maybe it will come off easy if I change my mind too.
They aren't just stickers they are actually vinyl...they say that they last about 6 years. I have had mine for a little bit and zero problems...I went with these because I could not find any replacement Ford emblems that were red except for truck sizes. I thought same as you though that I couldundo them if I wasn't happy. And no big love loss as far as price...they also do center caps too. If you happen to be in the area this Saturday, our group is having a big meet at Mountune in Carson at 2pm... You could always check them out in person...lol

OP
D
Thread Starter #12
They aren't just stickers they are actually vinyl...they say that they last about 6 years. I have had mine for a little bit and zero problems...I went with these because I could not find any replacement Ford emblems that were red except for truck sizes. I thought same as you though that I couldundo them if I wasn't happy. And no big love loss as far as price...they also do center caps too. If you happen to be in the area this Saturday, our group is having a big meet at Mountune in Carson at 2pm... You could always check them out in person...lol
I like your CF pattern better then mine. I did TFBDesigns.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
View attachment 13432 View attachment 13433 View attachment 13434

Did the shipping take awhile? That dark Carbon fiber/red might look pretty good on my car.

Yup, I am planning to be there. Might grab a thing or two. Just about time to replace my air filter and maybe check out some of the custom tunes. Looking to maybe have a 91 octane tune although I might not get it done Saturday.

Did the shipping take awhile? That dark Carbon fiber/red might look pretty good on my car.

Yup, I am planning to be there. Might grab a thing or two. Just about time to replace my air filter and maybe check out some of the custom tunes. Looking to maybe have a 91 octane tune although I might not get it done Saturday.
The first set I bought took a few, but I just got another set because I muffed up the one on the back when I was putting it on, and so this time I opted to try the 5D ones...they came really quick...I am having my kid put them on tomorrow...he is a perfectionist, so it will be done right...lol.

Good to hear you are going, the more the merrier, am really looking forward to it! Might be going for a drive up ACH at 7 am first with the Socal Lateral G group depends on if I can get moving down that way that early...means leaving home by like 4:30am...will see

FB_IMG_1488521907553-543x360.jpg .
This is from last weekend up there with them...

neeqness

1000 Post Club
The first set I bought took a few, but I just got another set because I muffed up the one on the back when I was putting it on, and so this time I opted to try the 5D ones...they came really quick...I am having my kid put them on tomorrow...he is a perfectionist, so it will be done right...lol.

Good to hear you are going, the more the merrier, am really looking forward to it! Might be going for a drive up ACH at 7 am first with the Socal Lateral G group depends on if I can get moving down that way that early...means leaving home by like 4:30am...will see

View attachment 13466 .
Ok, might put my order in soon. Looked like they were selling these individually though. Didn't see that package deal for a set but it's cool, they seem to be decently priced either way. Maybe I'll wait until I see them in person to decide, lol.

Nice pics! You guys get to do all the scenic drives, lol! Is that with another car club? Saturday's though are my sleep in/errand day...so I will be either resting comfortably in my bed or running errands while you guys are driving. Was happy the meet is in the afternoon, it gives me time to take care of things I need to do for the week.

Ok, might put my order in soon. Looked like they were selling these individually though. Didn't see that package deal for a set but it's cool, they seem to be decently priced either way. Maybe I'll wait until I see them in person to decide, lol.

Nice pics! You guys get to do all the scenic drives, lol! Is that with another car club? Saturday's though are my sleep in/errand day...so I will be either resting comfortably in my bed or running errands while you guys are driving. Was happy the meet is in the afternoon, it gives me time to take care of things I need to do for the week.
They are really reasonable on price...

What's funny is before I got this car I never went anywhere...now I can't seem to get enough. Sometimes I wish I was down that way more, but my other issue was that I worked weekends (Saturday and Sunday) for the last 8 years. In December I finally argued to get Sundays off, which I needed so I could do Phlebotomy School... now that I am finished (which was 2 hours away in Bakersfield) I actually get to go do other things...had to beg for this Saturday though...lol. The ACH drive and these pics were with a group called Socal Lateral G...they do any cars...I found out about them from someone in the other group (RS/ST Club) And so my son wanted to go , so there we are...lol.

OP
D
Thread Starter #18

View attachment 13466 .
What's the red I the grill?

neeqness

1000 Post Club
They are really reasonable on price...

What's funny is before I got this car I never went anywhere...now I can't seem to get enough. Sometimes I wish I was down that way more, but my other issue was that I worked weekends (Saturday and Sunday) for the last 8 years. In December I finally argued to get Sundays off, which I needed so I could do Phlebotomy School... now that I am finished (which was 2 hours away in Bakersfield) I actually get to go do other things...had to beg for this Saturday though...lol. The ACH drive and these pics were with a group called Socal Lateral G...they do any cars...I found out about them from someone in the other group (RS/ST Club) And so my son wanted to go , so there we are...lol.
I know what you mean. I mostly rode my bike everywhere...now I just seem to be riding it when it needs maintenance. (Although this will likely change soon once the temps warm-up a bit.)

I drive around a lot, especially during the weekend. I just don't quite make it to the scenic routes. I usually have so much to do on the weekends that I'd probably have to take vacation time to do it. But that doesn't mean I won't, lol...I'll be out there sooner or later. Trip planned the end of this week and I can't wait!