Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Did some stuff today. New Badges Ensued.

I know what you mean. I mostly rode my bike everywhere...now I just seem to be riding it when it needs maintenance. (Although this will likely change soon once the temps warm-up a bit.)

I drive around a lot, especially during the weekend. I just don't quite make it to the scenic routes. I usually have so much to do on the weekends that I'd probably have to take vacation time to do it. But that doesn't mean I won't, lol...I'll be out there sooner or later. Trip planned the end of this week and I can't wait!
Agreed, I just bought a battery for my bike, and once the weather gets nicer,it will probably go back to my DD...but just enjoying it in the meantime...

Totally get it, been pretty busy, but just finished getting my Phlebotomy license so things are easing up a little .. have a 40 hour externship to finish and then should be looking to change jobs...scary after 8 years at the same place...am hoping I can get more time (And finances) to enjoy more road trips... looking forward to our drive to Tooele, UT for the Octane Academy in June for sure though. I moved to the desert from Huntington Beach and still miss it at times...although there's nothing like seeing stars in the desert at night.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Agreed, I just bought a battery for my bike, and once the weather gets nicer,it will probably go back to my DD...but just enjoying it in the meantime...

Totally get it, been pretty busy, but just finished getting my Phlebotomy license so things are easing up a little .. have a 40 hour externship to finish and then should be looking to change jobs...scary after 8 years at the same place...am hoping I can get more time (And finances) to enjoy more road trips... looking forward to our drive to Tooele, UT for the Octane Academy in June for sure though. I moved to the desert from Huntington Beach and still miss it at times...although there's nothing like seeing stars in the desert at night.
Hopefully you get a pay increase in your new job. I actually bought my FiST at Huntington Beach Ford. It was cool because when I went to Miami I still had the dealer plates on and people thought I was from Florida even though there didn't seem to be a Huntington Beach in Florida. At least I got treated like a local, lol. No one asked so I didn't tell...well except once at the car wash. They asked how the car got so dirty, lol...so I voluntarily told them about the drive from SoCal. The car collects dirt really quickly on the road for so long (3 weeks)...even though a few good rains tried to help out, lol.

When I was coming up, we used to go to La Quinta in the summer. Its nice there and the nights are beautiful but I am still wondering why you chose to move from Huntington Beach to the desert. You can see the stars at Catalina or in the mountains too. Actually I think it may be even more beautiful there in the mountains. They just seem a tad bit closer and the back drop of pine trees makes it look even better, in my opinion of course.

Hopefully you get a pay increase in your new job. I actually bought my FiST at Huntington Beach Ford. It was cool because when I went to Miami I still had the dealer plates on and people thought I was from Florida even though there didn't seem to be a Huntington Beach in Florida. At least I got treated like a local, lol. No one asked so I didn't tell...well except once at the car wash. They asked how the car got so dirty, lol...so I voluntarily told them about the drive from SoCal. The car collects dirt really quickly on the road for so long (3 weeks)...even though a few good rains tried to help out, lol.

When I was coming up, we used to go to La Quinta in the summer. Its nice there and the nights are beautiful but I am still wondering why you chose to move from Huntington Beach to the desert. You can see the stars at Catalina or in the mountains too. Actually I think it may be even more beautiful there in the mountains. They just seem a tad bit closer and the back drop of pine trees makes it look even better, in my opinion of course.
I'm hoping I do...I know exactly where HB Ford is, that's awesome..I grew up there, graduated from Huntington Beach High in fact (moved all over as a kid, from CA to FL, and a good while in TX) and moved to the desert with my Mom and my brother a little while after high school...hated it here, cried when we left there...but couldn't afford to stay and be on my own there at 19. Long story short, got married, had kids, got divorced, and at the time this really seemed like a great place to raise my kids and so here I am...now my youngest is 21 and I am missing it down there even more.

And all the time I was in Huntington Beach I never went to Catalina...in fact I never went until 2 years ago for my bday when my kids took me...loved it!!! Went parasailing, went on a submarine, had a blast!! Didn't stay overnight though, so never had the chance to see the stars, but I have been in the mountains and you are so right, freaking beautiful up there. We have mountains all the way around us. Love being on the motorcycle out here at night too...so nice. And I can step out onto my back deck on Summer nights and just millions of stars...

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I never lived in HB but I have family near by and it does seem pretty nice. Still I bet it isn't cheap...hopefully you'll be able to move back someday, if you still want to.

There are so many nice places out there though and not all of them are as expensive. If HB is too high, I'm sure with a little searching you can find another place that fits your budget.

I never lived in HB but I have family near by and it does seem pretty nice. Still I bet it isn't cheap...hopefully you'll be able to move back someday, if you still want to.

There are so many nice places out there though and not all of them are as expensive. If HB is too high, I'm sure with a little searching you can find another place that fits your budget.
Agreed...you never know where life might take you...[shy]

Ford Community Posts