Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Welcome to the new Fiesta ST Transmission & Drivetrain forum

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Hey Everyone,

Welcome to the new Fiesta ST Transmission & Drivetrain forum.

We hope everyone will unitize this section to discuss all things related to adding racing clutches, light-weight flywheels, limited slip differentials and any custom parts for the Fiesta ST drivetrain.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I'll post up some pics of my upcoming LSD install.. And a FYI when you swap out the flywheel you will need a tech to hook up the scan tool and do some misfire programming to the car if flywheel is removed . This per the Ford Manual.

(Upcoming meaning I'm hoping to get after it in May. To much going on right now but I have all the parts or at least I think I do...)

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
I'll post up some pics of my upcoming LSD install.. And a FYI when you swap out the flywheel you will need a tech to hook up the scan tool and do some misfire programming to the car if flywheel is removed . This per the Ford Manual.
Nice!