Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Snapped Strut Tower Bolt

So I snapped one of my strut tower bolts. I've got the ST XTA's.

I have yet to remove the coilover to get a better look... I'll wait until I have a replacement bolt lined up.

But I was wondering if anyone knew how to get a replacement bolt that's specific to the XTA's?

I'm sure I could figure out a spare bolt that's the right size... maybe not the right grade/strength.

I couldn't find anything on this forum or others, so I figure I'd post something for the next guy here who snaps a strut tower bolt.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

That's a real bummer! I'm not sure as to the exact specs of the bolt. If you're looking to identify an exact match, you might try contacting ST and see if they can help you out.

I did the same thing on my Meisterr's during install, if they're a similar design you can't just replace the bolt since it's pressed into the top plate. I was lucky and they just sent me a new top plate to swap on, I'd see if ST can offer the same thing.