Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: Unpaired Cobb Accessport $480 OBO

Trader history for Kip2MyLou (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Unpaired and comes with blue face plate, OBD cord, and USB cable for your PC. Practically brand new, been sitting in my living room since the car's been tuned. I didn't keep it in my car during ownership.

$480 OBO

Last edited:
OP
Kip2MyLou

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
Gotcha what's the lowest lmk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No idea to be honest. Been out of the game for awhile when it comes to buying parts so I don't know what these are going for nowadays. I know they go $500 from a vendor so I don't want to undercut myself that much. I mean it's not like it's "used." Ha. It's been sitting in my living since I installed my last tune, 2 years ago.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Already did it. Traded it in for GTI Sport today. Parting out the ST as I get the parts off.
Sorry to see you go my friend, but congrats on the new car.

OP
Kip2MyLou

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
Love the car, just really a switch up. Got lower car payments also, so it all worked out.

Dude, it hasn't even been a day since you posted this. Also, you could probably get one from ModBargains for less than that with a PM. May have to go lower if you are in a hurry to move it.

OP
Kip2MyLou

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #13
That's why the best offer is there. I'm open to negotiate but I'm not undercutting myself just to move quickly. No rush. Just want to keep the thread up near the top so people can see it.

J2FoRS

That's why the best offer is there. I'm open to negotiate but I'm not undercutting myself just to move quickly. No rush. Just want to keep the thread up near the top so people can see it.
When are you planning to remove everything? Maybe a big package deal? :p

OP
Kip2MyLou

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #15
When are you planning to remove everything? Maybe a big package deal? :p
Well the front strut, antenna, and 2 pt brace are already claimed. So probably not. Ha.

This the biggest piece money wise, so trying to unload this as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.