Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2014 Fiesta ST Part Out

Trader history for jaysinstrife (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LETS DEAL! NEED THIS STUFF SOLD!

Prices adjusted, and Symposer Delete added. *EDITED* Traded off my ST yesterday. Couldn't take the rattles anymore. Those looking for some good deals then take a peak.

JBR Heavyweight Shift Knob (favorite addition): *SOLD*

JBR Oil Catch w/ Extra Hoses & Check Valve (used less than 2K): *SOLD*

No Pistons Evap Canister Cover: *SOLD*

Turbosmart WGA (brand new never installed): *SOLD*

Cobb Accessport w/ A Pillar Mount (comes with case, faceplates, and usb cable) : *SOLD*

Stock RMM (less than 10k): $40 shipped

Depo Catless Downpipe (brand new never installed): *SOLD*

Depo Intercooler (brand new never installed): *SOLD*

CFM Oil Cap (wrinkle black used for 2K): *SOLD*

Mountune Full Induction Kit (painted box black used less than 7k): *SOLD*

Mountune Lowering Springs (bought from a member. never installed on my car): $220 shipped

PumaSpeed Manifold (bought from member. never installed on my car): $425 shipped

17x8 XXR 527s on Stock Tires (less than 12k): $450 locally. Shipping is an option if buyer pays.

Husky Liners Front & Rear (kept my car spotless during Midwest winters): *SOLD*

Dead Hook Symposer Delete (brand new): *SOLD*

I also have an ATP big Turbo kit that has less than 10k that I'll sell for a great price! Includes tial BOV, hot side pipe, stainless lines, and all the hardware I got with it for install. Serious inquiries only on that please: $1700 shipped.

Please direct message if interested. PayPal only. Buyer pays PayPal fees. My day job keeps me super busy, but I can send more pics when time allows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
J
Thread Starter #12
What car did you trade the fist for? Also pm on the oil cc
2017 Subaru WRX. Needed to make the grown up move and have something that can be driven year round. ST didn't do well in the snow when we got it.

OP
J
Thread Starter #13
Checking all PMs and replying as I can. Will try to get shipping quarters today. Day job keeps me stupid busy so be patient please.

OP
J
Thread Starter #16
The abundance of messages is awesome, but it's getting hectic on my phone. So just a heads up, I probably won't be checking this until I get home tonight.

Also, Canadian folks, I k ow nothing about international shipping so your responses may take a bit longer.

codestp202

Interested in the catch can if you have trouble selling & can come down on price.

The abundance of messages is awesome, but it's getting hectic on my phone. So just a heads up, I probably won't be checking this until I get home tonight.

Also, Canadian folks, I k ow nothing about international shipping so your responses may take a bit longer.

I'm not Canadian, but my girlfriend is and she apologizes for it. (This a joke some may not understand)

Anyway, the USPS and or FedEx etc websites walk you right through shipping to Canada. It's not difficult at all and only fair for our beer loving maple syrup bleeding friends of the great North. I already miss Hortons from my Alaska motorcycle trip.

OP
J
Thread Starter #19
I'm not Canadian, but my girlfriend is and she apologizes for it. (This a joke some may not understand)

Anyway, the USPS and or FedEx etc websites walk you right through shipping to Canada. It's not difficult at all and only fair for our beer loving maple syrup bleeding friends of the great North. I already miss Hortons from my Alaska motorcycle trip.
I've heard amazing things about Hortons!!

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club

Sorry the hear aboot that. :p

But [MENTION=4503]jaysinstrife[/MENTION] I would stick with USPS. Fedex is okay and AVOID UPS, for the love of the beavers AVOID IT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.