Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2014 Fiesta ST Part Out

Trader history for jaysinstrife (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
J
Thread Starter #23
Bump! Added my Turbosmart WGA I forgot to post.

Hopefully I haven't missed any PMs. Trying my best to contact everyone, and manage this, mainly from my phone. Still have a lot for sale so help me move this stuff please! Going to try to have some stuff that sold shipped tomorrow, otherwise it should be Monday. I appreciate everyone's patience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
J
Thread Starter #27
Need to get rid of these Springs, Induction Kit, and Accessport! I always see people looking for an Accessport!! HAHA!

OP
J
Thread Starter #29
Monday. I worked 50 hours last week, and then headed to KC right after work today, and tomorrow I leave for Sioux Falls. My gf will be going to the post for me Monday.

OP
J
Thread Starter #30
Sunday afternoon bump. Looking to get these AP, and induction kit sold! Springs are pending.

OP
J
Thread Starter #31
Evap canister is shipped. Mats and oil cap are shipped. OCC is shipped. WGA and Shift Knob are shipped.

Springs are still available, AP is pending, and if anyone has messaged me about the turbo kit, and I have not replied, please message me again.

OP
J
Thread Starter #32
Adjusted some prices a bit and added my brand new Dead Hook sound Symposer delete.

I'll take the sound symposer delete. PM on the way.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

OP
J
Thread Starter #34
IC and DP shipped. AP still pending, and springs are pending as well. Would LOVE to sell the Mountune induction kit. Anyone out there looking for a good Intake set up? I really enjoyed it when installed. Great turbo noise, and not obnoxious at all.

OP
J
Thread Starter #35
Still have Mountune springs, Mountune induction kit, ATP Turbo kit, and a PumaSpeed quickspool Manifold available. Willing to package the Manifold and kit together.

OP
J
Thread Starter #36
Added a couple photos of the ATP kit and pricing. Would prefer to sell the Manifold with the kit as I purposely bought them to go together to increase the turbo spool on the larger turbo.

OP
J
Thread Starter #38
Guys I need this stuff sold. Shipping to Canada is an option if you're covering some of the cost. I'd love to be able to send stuff out tomorrow when I have an actual day off so contact me today!! Especially this Turbo kit/Manifold. I'd love to sell together as this would be a killer combo that can make great power.

OP
J
Thread Starter #39
Looking to get some stuff sent out today so if you're a Canadian looking for stuff just PM me your postal code now so I can get a shipping quote. I've got until noon today!

OP
J
Thread Starter #40
Bump! Intake sold. Still got Springs, and a shipping quote to Canada so make offers even if you're Canadian.

Will package the PumaSpeed Manifold with the ATP Turbo kit for $2000. That's $250 off the combined total!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.