Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from northern cali

Hi from Sacramento CA. I am a cheapo so I have been driving a 94 Buick LeSabre for the last 10 years and finally bought a fist a month ago. 2015 basic black one with nav. They made me a deal I couldn't refuse and the buICK is gone! Went from hating driving to being willing to drive anywhere any time. Damn this car is fun!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.

Hi from Sacramento CA. I am a cheapo so I have been driving a 94 Buick LeSabre for the last 10 years and finally bought a fist a month ago. 2015 basic black one with nav. They made me a deal I couldn't refuse and the buICK is gone! Went from hating driving to being willing to drive anywhere any time. Damn this car is fun!
Agreed, love driving my car!!! When I pulled off the lot it had 31 miles, 3 months later just hit 7800...not sick of driving yet [lovest]

Agreed, love driving my car!!! When I pulled off the lot it had 31 miles, 3 months later just hit 7800...not sick of driving yet [lovest]