Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NC/SC FiST Owners Check-In

I'm in the north side of the city and drive a '16 Magnetic. I've heard even the OTS tune from Cobb does wonders for the car. I'm planning on getting an AP and the Stratfied map.
I bought my Accessport from Stratified, $500 includes their flash tune (you just pay for any extras you want, traction control, multiple octane maps, etc.)

I'll probably run the 93 Cobb OTS tune for a couple of days until the Stratified tune shows up, so I'll be able to compare them.

Raleigh owner here checking in.

Ive seen a few around town but never really see anyone on here. Always looking to go for some back roads!

OP
A
Thread Starter #26
I bought my Accessport from Stratified, $500 includes their flash tune (you just pay for any extras you want, traction control, multiple octane maps, etc.)

I'll probably run the 93 Cobb OTS tune for a couple of days until the Stratified tune shows up, so I'll be able to compare them.
Post up a full report when you get it installed. I've read the Stratified tune is more linear in its power delivery where the Cobb is more of a violent surge.

OP
A
Thread Starter #30
Welcome to all of the newcomers! Looks like the Carolinas aren't as devoid of FiST drivers as I thought!

I'm seeing some serious interest in a mountain drive in the near future! For myself, i'm pretty much equidistant from the Boone and Asheville areas. Does anybody have a preference for a specific region? FYI, I will be in the Asheville area next weekend.

OP
A
Thread Starter #31
Final roll call for this weekend's Auto-X at Z-Max hosted by Central Carolinas Region SCCA!

I will be there with my stock '16 making a fool of myself in Novice class with my friend and his Boss Mustang.

Wish I could make it, let us know about the next one coming up! As far as the BOSS, I auto xed an 06 GTO and got my ass handed to me by FiSTs all day! Now I have one! Revenge will be mine!

OP
A
Thread Starter #33
Wish I could make it, let us know about the next one coming up! As far as the BOSS, I auto xed an 06 GTO and got my ass handed to me by FiSTs all day! Now I have one! Revenge will be mine!
Looks like the slow car will be fast on Sunday! The FiST will stand triumphant! I'll be sure to post time difference when the auto-x is over.

OP
A
Thread Starter #34
The FiST's first event was a big success! After suppressing the pre-race jitters, I managed to improve my time from 77 seconds down to 64. My buddy was a bit more conservative since he was driving on semi-wet pavement and managed a 74 second run. The car took everything I threw at it and more. I cannot wait for the next two-day even in April.

OP
A
Thread Starter #36
Sounds like a cool dad! Does he have any plans for the car?

Anyone in Charlotte or close to upstate South Carolina area of that can put a boomba bov kit on for me?

I'm in Lenoir, with a black '16. Tons of great roads starting right at the end of my driveway. My local buddy has a molten orange w/Cobb stage 3. Always up for a run.

Hey does any of you guys know if I would need a tune right away in order to install a turbo smart BOV?

15 White fiesta st
Greenville,SC