Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NC/SC FiST Owners Check-In

no, shouldnt need a tune. we dont have a maf that would expect the recirculated air flow. ours is a map sensor that measures pressure instead of air flow.

OP
A
Thread Starter #44
Does anybody have experience with warranty claims in the Charlotte area? What warranty work was performed?

We have a few dealers to choose from and I want to find a service department that will listen and follow through on their promises in a reasonably fast manner. I think my CV axles are toast and need to be replaced (clicking/popping when reversing out of my driveway).

2015 FiST here in Jacksonville, NC. I am a member of FST Carolina which is a car group primarily coordinated on Facebook but we have meets and cruises as well as cookouts and stuff. Alot of members, especially in the Raleigh/Durham area. Check us out.

2016 White Platinum with black wheels in Charlotte.

Went to the Dragon 2 weekends ago and saw an orange and grey FiST.

CSM

1000 Post Club
2014 Molten Orange. Just moved to Charlotte NC. Live in north charlotte work in south charlotte. Hope to see some folks around

OP
A
Thread Starter #48
2014 Molten Orange. Just moved to Charlotte NC. Live in north charlotte work in south charlotte. Hope to see some folks around
Welcome! I'm also located in North Charlotte. Good to hear another FiST is running around town since I rarely spot them outside of Cars and Coffee.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to meet up for a beer or something.

Welcome! I'm also located in North Charlotte. Good to hear another FiST is running around town since I rarely spot them outside of Cars and Coffee.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to meet up for a beer or something.
I work and live around Uptown.....I'm down for a beer! [cheers]

OP
A
Thread Starter #50
I work and live around Uptown.....I'm down for a beer! [cheers]
The more the merrier! Maybe we can setup a meet and greet for Charlotte area FiST owners?

I'm located around Noda but also work uptown.

Yo let’s meet up guys. I’m on Sharon Amity and Central :)
Edit: also, where and when is cars and coffee? I’ve heard about it but never knew when or where.

OP
A
Thread Starter #52
Yo let’s meet up guys. I’m on Sharon Amity and Central :)
Edit: also, where and when is cars and coffee? I’ve heard about it but never knew when or where.
Sounds like a mini meet is in the works! Brewery meetup?

Cars and coffee is off of billy graham near the farmers market on the first Saturday of each month. IIRC, there is a website and Facebook page with specifics. Always a good turnout on sunny days.

OP
A
Thread Starter #55
If there are any panthers fans, we could meet up somewhere and watch part of the game or something?

I'll bump this, 14 FiST kinda out by the Carowinds area but still in Charlotte. I don't really drive around town much, yet I've only seen one other FiST down this way, a TB that I believe the owner worked at the Mac's down here on S. Tryon but haven't seen it in a while. Nice to see a good bit of ownership in the Charlotte area.

OP
A
Thread Starter #57
Great to see another member in the Charlotte area! Nice build sheet too. I see a couple that run around my area, but they’re few and far between.

Any of you go to cars and coffee regularly?

Yeah I have a buddy who goes regularly who keeps trying to get me to show up, I'm generally not awake early enough to show up. Maybe one of these days I'll be awake on the weekend to make it out to one. Still working on the build, some new brake work, suspension work, and transmission work. Have to clean some of the cosmetic mods as well (that bumper cover was a bastard without a tubular crash bar), so I've got some grille work to do and pop the splitter back on. Never enough hours in the day...

I can't do Sundays but if I know in advance I should be able to do a saturday here or there