Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta of the Month Symposer Delete Status?

Trader history for Accel Junky (0)

Been messaging you guys since the end of the November contest.

Not to sound (too) entitled but why can't I seem to get an up-to-date response on the prize for this contest win? That doesn't give me much confidence for the front/rear crash bars and race intercooler that I have on my to-do list...

Have other Fiesta's of the month received their symposer delete plugs?

ModBargains was very quick to respond and get me set up with the promised gift card which I used promptly to make a sale.

Pete

I had the opposite thing happen when I won. I had got the sound symposer delete quite quickly from DHM but it took some time for me to get the modbargins rewards. Granted I was not in a hurry to purchase anything at the time so it wasn't an issue at the time for me.

I know the sound symposer from DHM is out of stock. I have tried purchasing from their website on multiple occasions with no luck.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
I have a list of about 2k dollars of stuff that I need from DHM. lol I have faith in him so I'm just gonna chill out till He gets it all in order. He stays pretty busy.