Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2014 Consumer Reports Magazine

So I couldn't find the newest Top Gear edition I was originally looking for. Anyways I came upon the 2014 consumer reports magazine and this is what was said/found in the Magazine about our little pocket rocket.

Most Fun to Drive (winner)

Annnd this is what was on our refer to pg54. Our "Ratings"

Car would have received there "recommended" stamp but no previous year [thumbdown]. As you can see we got overall 80. In the magazine no car really went over 87 so I figure we did pretty well. It is consumer reports so yea [dunno],just figured I would post this info.

Quick note. Surprisingly the category of "used cars to stay away from" had the '13 FOST in there with a lower than avg reliability rating,as well as other 2.0 ecoboost models (escape,fusion,etc.)

Our lil 1.6 did fairly well...

-ry

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Basically CR is just repeating what we've already known lol.

OP
RyGuyFIST83
Thread Starter #3
Exactly,what I was gonna say! Haha I left that out,was gonna start it off saying this,hehe,to funny.

-ry

I can't stand them when it comes to cars. They absolutely suck at their driving evaluations and performance numbers.