Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How Many MPG do you get?

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I probably average about 26. Only time I get at or near 30s is during long freeway drives.

The mpg on car display is usually fairly accurate for me provided that I reset it right after filling and while stopped. Resetting it while moving can sometimes lower it's accuracy.

I reset when I bought the car. Its on 31.1 now, having been up to 31.5 during the last warm spell. Most miles are daily commute on freeway from out in the sticks into a downtown area. I get excited with the gas pedal once per trip minimum.

31.9 miles per gallon based on 25k miles.

I don't drive too aggressively especially in the winter on snow tires.

OP
K
Thread Starter #26
I recently reset my gauge thinking I'd get better mpg now that I'm more comfortable with a standard. Holy hell I was wrong I'm getting a solid 19 mpg. I've always had the heavy foot tho. O well haha

i'm low 30's for the most part. work commute 40 minute drive with the average speed around 50 I average 42ish.

Waterfan

70% hwy, 25% streets, 5% canyons = 30 mpg (CA91 fuel, COBB OTS Stage1)

Ford Community Posts