Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How Many MPG do you get?

If your like me you didn't buy an ST for great MPG but out of curiosity what's your current MPG?

Mine is 22.7

I drove for 200 miles today @ 85mph and that was good for 28mpg. Typically I get 22 mpg on my E30 tune mostly city streets.

OP
K
Thread Starter #4
31 dam that's good man I think I'm only getting 22 cuz it's my first manual car still working on effective shifting only has 336 miles.

I dont go by the cars computer it seem like it is always too high. I use fuel app since I have owned it. I use more as a way for me to see if something is wrong if I start seeing a drop in gas mileage. There have been times when I compare the app to the car computer and I will get 39 according to the computer but 30-32 according to the app. I drive 120 miles a day and fill up twice a week. And can go about 360 +or- 10 miles per tank. That is about 20 miles worth of stop and go traffic and 40 miles of 70-80 mph highway.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
I get 28 city and 36-38 hwy. I have checked the computer and it closely matches the math. I run the MP215 and use a 1-2-4-6 shift in town. I keep my foot out of it most of the time. Better mileage with 93 non-ethanol gas.

I drove 120 miles a day mainly highway going 80mph with cruse control and I get 29.6

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Mixed driving I get mid to low 30's, my trip computer is pretty close according to my calculations off fill ups to the light coming on at 2 gallons left. I'm more than happy with gas mileage considering how peppy the car is

OP
K
Thread Starter #11
Hell yeah me to I had a 2014 focus titanium I traded it in for my fist and ya not much pep but the 30-40 mpg was nice

DaveG99

Im am running a stage 2 OTS for now and im getting 27-28mpg average. I can get 30+ on the highway easily. I have a heavy foot as well

Kazz

I'm on the outskirts of town and mostly run errands. I'm on my 4th or so tank of gas and put my foot in it CONSTANTLY. This fillup registered 25.6mpg. I understand mpg will improve with some more miles, also. Regardless, I am NOT an mpg-friendly driver. Ever. In anything. LOL

joesiris

phew, kinda glad to see that ya'll are getting close to what I get. with the mpg on the window sticker claiming such hig mpgs thought I had a faulty car or something. I live 6 miles from work and am usually getting about 26 mpgs, but I did take a trip last weekend, and used almost a whole tank and I got about 33 mpgs, looks like 76 mph is the sweet spot for my car

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
phew, kinda glad to see that ya'll are getting close to what I get. with the mpg on the window sticker claiming such hig mpgs thought I had a faulty car or something. I live 6 miles from work and am usually getting about 26 mpgs, but I did take a trip last weekend, and used almost a whole tank and I got about 33 mpgs, looks like 76 mph is the sweet spot for my car
Makes me feel better,too. I'm driving about half in town, half on country back roads, and averaging about 24 mpg. I drive it hard whenever I can. I always get below the city mpg number from the sticker on any car I have.My previous DD got about 12 mpg, so this is obviously a massive improvement.

joesiris

Makes me feel better,too. I'm driving about half in town, half on country back roads, and averaging about 24 mpg. I drive it hard whenever I can. I always get below the city mpg number from the sticker on any car I have.My previous DD got about 12 mpg, so this is obviously a massive improvement.
yeah ill say it is...my last car was just getting old and so the mpgs were starting to suffer so 25ish is better than I used to get too, plus you cant help but get on it once in a while, especially when some snobby bmw guy who cant drive the car he paid $$$ for gets next to at a light, he sounded like he was gonna blow his engine as I flew past him