Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Does Mountune generally take a long time to ship?

I purchased an AP from them 6 days ago and haven't heard a peep since and my order status still says "processing". I sent them an email but I haven't called yet.

Anybody have this experience with them?

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
I purchased an AP from them 6 days ago and haven't heard a peep since and my order status still says "processing". I sent them an email but I haven't called yet.

Anybody have this experience with them?
I always had fast responses for email (less than 24 hours). Check your spam folder (just in case).

Spaceman_Spiff

yeah, i ordered one a few weeks back. they added a note to my order status that said the ap was taking a while to process due to high demand. just got it yesterday.

OP
F
Thread Starter #4
High demand huh... I may just cancel and order from somewhere else - I was hoping to have it by next weekend.

Spaceman_Spiff

High demand huh... I may just cancel and order from somewhere else - I was hoping to have it by next weekend.
The reason I went with Mountune is because you get an included custom tune with it for the same price as just the AP any where else. Also, they had a deal that included a K&N filter as well. If you can wait, I think it's well worth it. If you just want the AP, I have an extra one I'm gonna sell, i can have it shipped to you next week :)

joesiris

I ordered a drop in from them and got it in a week, could have gotten it from any number of vendors, but didn't. it was packaged kinda weird, it was in bubble wrap in a manila envelope...kinda thought coming from the actual mountune vendor it would be in well a mountune package...looked ebay

OP
F
Thread Starter #8
The reason I went with Mountune is because you get an included custom tune with it for the same price as just the AP any where else. Also, they had a deal that included a K&N filter as well. If you can wait, I think it's well worth it. If you just want the AP, I have an extra one I'm gonna sell, i can have it shipped to you next week :)
That's the deal I got, the AP with their panel filter. I don't need the filter but for the price, why not. I can wait I suppose but thank you for the offer.

Spaceman_Spiff

That's the deal I got, the AP with their panel filter. I don't need the filter but for the price, why not. I can wait I suppose but thank you for the offer.
That's exactly why I got it too, lol

Sent from my Spaceship

Spaceman_Spiff

I ordered a drop in from them and got it in a week, could have gotten it from any number of vendors, but didn't. it was packaged kinda weird, it was in bubble wrap in a manila envelope...kinda thought coming from the actual mountune vendor it would be in well a mountune package...looked ebay
Same here, bubble wrapped in the box with the ap. They must get them cheap in bulk or something, probably why they can give them away with the ap's.

Sent from my Spaceship

joesiris

Same here, bubble wrapped in the box with the ap. They must get them cheap in bulk or something, probably why they can give them away with the ap's.

Sent from my Spaceship
I don't know why I was by packaging, I guess its cuz its the first performance part I bought, and I bought it from an actual company (not ebay) maybe even like some cheap tool box sticker would've been cool

Spaceman_Spiff

I don't know why I was by packaging, I guess its cuz its the first performance part I bought, and I bought it from an actual company (not ebay) maybe even like some cheap tool box sticker would've been cool
I hear ya there. I paid almost $2k for parts last month and not a single sticker in any of it.

Ford Community Posts