Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2015 Cyborg 39 Modded Oxford White Feeler

Trader history for BronxBomber (0)

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
FS: 2015 Cyborg 39 Modded Oxford White $14,700

So I'm selling my FiST. For those of you unfamiliar with my car, It's a 2015 Oxford White fully loaded with Heated Recaros, Heated mirrors, Sunroof, Navigation and red calipers. All mods are in my sig.
Cyborg 39 turbo
Turbo Blanket
Port matched and heat wrapped exhaust manifold
Accessport with multiple tunes from 2 different tuners(93 octane & E-30 maps)
Cobb RMM
Cobb FMIC
Mishimoto Charge Pipes with built in symposia delete
GFB DV+ BOV
Mishimoto Cold Air Intake(also have factory airbox with K&N Drop in filter)
FSWerks Cat back exhaust
Depo 3" Catles DP (have factory DP as well)
Mountune Lowering Springs
CFM Vent Breather
17x7.5" XXR 527 wheels with FALKEN RK615 rubber 215/40/17 with ONLY 1,200 MILES
Triple R Composites Front Splitter, Maxton Design Rear Spoiler Extension
Kenwood shallow mount powered sub under driver's seat

Car currently has 34,800 miles. All oil changes have been done at around 4K intervals with full synthetic. Car runs like a champ. No check engine lights or noises, no issues whatsoever. Has a few chips in the front bumper from high speed impacts with bugs and the occasional rock, but other wise exterior is in good shape. Interior is in good shape as well, no rattles. Front brakes have been replaced with Oem Ford Rotors and pads 7k miles ago, no squeaks from them. I will sell car with all mods for $14,700 Firm.

Sorry for the crappy pics.

Attachments

Last edited:

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
This is a beautiful car. It drive perfect as well.
I was so jealous when it was next to my car getting the turbo upgrade, and it's like new inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
BronxBomber

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
This is a beautiful car. It drive perfect as well.
I was so jealous when it was next to my car getting the turbo upgrade, and it's like new inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Bryan. I think it's time to finally update your sig. You've been through 2 different turbo set ups since your OG Cyborg set up. Lol.

OP
BronxBomber

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
That is one damn fine deal for that much performance, miles, condition....GLWS:)
Thanks Rick. Good luck selling yours. I don't really want to get rid oh her, but it's a little tight for my son and his big kid seat. I also have the itch to own something V8 and RWD before they're extinct.

My dad was looking into a car that's a little more fun. I'll shoot him an email and see if he's interested. I'll be back in the states all of April and probably a week of it will be in the Orlando area visiting with family. If you do end up parting out...I want at least two of your wheels to throw some R888s on for the track [grinking]

OP
BronxBomber

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #13
My dad was looking into a car that's a little more fun. I'll shoot him an email and see if he's interested. I'll be back in the states all of April and probably a week of it will be in the Orlando area visiting with family. If you do end up parting out...I want at least two of your wheels to throw some R888s on for the track [grinking]
I'll probably still have it in April. Not in a major rush to sell her. If your dad is in Orlando and wants to check her out, let me know. If not I'll probably end up keeping her and modding her some more. I have 2 XXR I can sell you in good condition if u want.