Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2014 OEM/Stock parts and misc sale

Trader history for bobjob (0)

Are the boomba transmission bushings solid? If so I want dibs and price shipped to 27407 pls

OP
B
Thread Starter #4
[MENTION=5286]Sticky[/MENTION] yep the all alum ones. I'll take it to ups tomorrow for a price.
[MENTION=1971]caliboy15[/MENTION] you local?

Interested in the seat covers, any one have pictures of how they look installed? Also can you see how much the shipping would be to 97756? Hoping they make a flat rate box that will fit them

OP
B
Thread Starter #8
No flat rate. It's at least 8 lbs. Send me your mailing address and i can check tomorrow

Currently out of the country, but I'd like to buy the stock air box. I'll be back in a week and can send payment then. Would that work?

OP
B
Thread Starter #13
[MENTION=6255]adamm[/MENTION]: first come (with $) first served. if chewy1496 pays it goes to him, sorry
[MENTION=7052]Chewy[/MENTION]1496: it would cost about 13$ for ups ground to that zip

[MENTION=6255]adamm[/MENTION]: first come (with $) first served. if chewy1496 pays it goes to him, sorry
[MENTION=7052]Chewy[/MENTION]1496: it would cost about 13$ for ups ground to that zip
That's perfectly fair. Thank you for the reply! [MENTION=7191]Chewy1469[/MENTION], I guess you just need to decide in the next few days whether you'd like the air box. If for some reason it's unsold and no one has spoken for it by Wednesday, I'll plan on purchasing it then.

OP
B
Thread Starter #17
did you pm? i got nothing, this site is buggy lately. email me at my username at nym.hush dot com