Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Magnaflow Exhaust System

Trader history for czeches (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stainless Magnaflow exhaust system, 2.25" stainless piping, not quite sure how long it's been on the vehicle it was on there when I bought it used at just under 10k miles and I just rolled over 20k the other day, comes with all clamps and hangers, *does not come with a gasket* it tore when I was removing the system from the car so a new one will be needed, has typical wear for an exhaust system with scrapes here and there, there is noting wrong with the system I simply found another one I liked more and put that one on instead, I'm asking $400 (they run almost $800 new), would like a local deal, I might consider shipping but the price will go up, if you have questions or an offer email me at claytonzeches@gmail.com . Thanks for looking!

Attachments

J2FoRS

Which did you change to? I've been looking to downsize to the Magna flow

Im running the Magnaflow catback on mine an I love it! awesome sound!!! Not planning on doing a turbo kit anytime that why I went with Magnaflow 2.25". This deal is a steal.

OP
czeches
Thread Starter #9
How do you like the MBRP system compared to the Magna Flow? Sound?
I mainly switch for sound, the Magnaflow sounds really good but the MBRP is more audible at idle and on downshifts

Status
Not open for further replies.