Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Konig Wheels in 4x108?

I found these Konig Winner wheels online:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-New-16X7-...ash=item48810882c3:g:6hAAAOSwfVpYsG~8&vxp=mtr

The name makes it seem like its in a 4x108 bolt pattern (and also 4x100?), but the Tire Discount description says 4x100. Anyone know the actual bolt pattern? Why does the name suggest 2 different patterns?
I'm thinking about picking these up and getting a good sticky tire (like the Rival S). Any tire suggestions (and tire sizes) for a 16x7? Thanks

It is both 4x100 and 4x108

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club

Can't go wrong with the price, love mines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club

Few more pics from other members, the quality can't be beat for the price. I bought mines from DT and with all the discounts, it was a steal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wanted to go with Konig Rewinds 16X7s. I know there are adapters for every size, has anyone tried them? I know they would have to be pretty thin. Not sure the offset of the wheels and the adapter would clear the fenders. Any thoughts?
I was originally going with 15"s, but I might go with some bigger brakes that won't clear 15"s.

Anyone know the weight on these?

I love konig wheels. I run 15x8 +25 konig wideopens on my NA miata, theyre just about 12 lbs flat, lighter than their BBS equivalent.

The miata community has gotten konig to basically make wheels in offsets and width/diameter combos which were perfect for the chassis. Maybe we as a group could petition konig to make some of those same wheels available in 4x108, as I think both communities appreciate similar wheels (lightweight being the most important trait)

Rewinds, flatout, wideopen, all some really great wheels. And at around ~125-150 a wheel, theyre a steal for sure

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Anyone know the weight on these?

I love konig wheels. I run 15x8 +25 konig wideopens on my NA miata, theyre just about 12 lbs flat, lighter than their BBS equivalent.

The miata community has gotten konig to basically make wheels in offsets and width/diameter combos which were perfect for the chassis. Maybe we as a group could petition konig to make some of those same wheels available in 4x108, as I think both communities appreciate similar wheels (lightweight being the most important trait)

Rewinds, flatout, wideopen, all some really great wheels. And at around ~125-150 a wheel, theyre a steal for sure
That would be GREAT, but I would not count on it since the Miata community is at least 100X larger than ours, and Konig KNOWS this (we are VERY lucky they even bothered with making their Dekagram in our PCD/offset requirements). [:(]