Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New shoes arrived today.

17x7 42mm OZ Formula4 HLT in matte grey arrived today. Plan is to have them put on Thursday or Friday. In the near future I'll be listing my Kosei K5R's (5 of them: 4 used, one curbed, one new in box.) for sale as local pickup (Los Angeles area). Pics!

-Matt [like]

Last edited:
OP
R
Thread Starter #3
Thx, I'm definitely looking forward to having them installed. They're available on good old TireRack for those interested. Shipping to CA took a little while as they came from the warehouse in Illinois. [twothumb]

-Matt

When you post a pic of your gorgeous new wheels, you should answer the obligatory question, 'cause you know you're going to be asked: What do they weigh?

OP
R
Thread Starter #10
Thumbs up on the new OZ wheels!
Yup yup! Have always wanted a set of OZ.

those look light, enjoy
If you go just by listed weight on TireRack, these are actually a bit heavier than my current wheels.

When you post a pic of your gorgeous new wheels, you should answer the obligatory question, 'cause you know you're going to be asked: What do they weigh?
True true. If I had an electronic scale, I'd post a pic of them on it. Going by TireRack, they're 19lbs. as compared to my current Kosei wheels which are 17lbs.

-Matt

Thanks for the info. It looks like you are lowered! I don't know why but my 2016 seems to sit higher that my 14&15 did stock.

Looks good! I was torn between those and the OZ Ultraleggera's... ended up going with the Ultra's because of the weight. I remember seeing the ones you chose were actually just under 17lbs despite what tire rack has them at. Did you get a chance to weigh them?

OP
R
Thread Starter #16
Looks good! I was torn between those and the OZ Ultraleggera's... ended up going with the Ultra's because of the weight. I remember seeing the ones you chose were actually just under 17lbs despite what tire rack has them at. Did you get a chance to weigh them?
Yea, I was going back and forth between these and the Ultraleggersa's just for the weight. I opted for for the Forumla4's just because I don't really track my car and the few extra lbs. vs look I prefer weighed itself out (pun intended? lol). The Formula4's are still a three and a half lb. weight reduction on each wheel vs the stock Rado's. Are you referring to the Kosei wheel's I had on before with regard to the weight? I didn't weigh them myself, but they are sitting in the garage so when I have a chance and find a scale I could weigh them no problem. I need to clean them up and take pics for when I sell them anyway. :)

-Matt

Yea, I was going back and forth between these and the Ultraleggersa's just for the weight. I opted for for the Forumla4's just because I don't really track my car and the few extra lbs. vs look I prefer weighed itself out (pun intended? lol). The Formula4's are still a three and a half lb. weight reduction on each wheel vs the stock Rado's. Are you referring to the Kosei wheel's I had on before with regard to the weight? I didn't weigh them myself, but they are sitting in the garage so when I have a chance and find a scale I could weigh them no problem. I need to clean them up and take pics for when I sell them anyway. :)

-Matt
Yes I agree they look great. I was referring to the OZ wheels you just installed. I can't remember where I saw it, but somewhere on this forum someone showed the Formula4's at just under 17lbs, I believe it was 16.7 or 16.9 if I'm remembering correctly. I'll do a search and see if I can find it.

OP
R
Thread Starter #18
Yes I agree they look great. I was referring to the OZ wheels you just installed. I can't remember where I saw it, but somewhere on this forum someone showed the Formula4's at just under 17lbs, I believe it was 16.7 or 16.9 if I'm remembering correctly. I'll do a search and see if I can find it.
Ah gotcha. Unfortunately I jumped the gun and had them installed earlier than anticipated so I didn't get a chance to weigh them :(.

-Matt

OP
R
Thread Starter #20