Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New shoes arrived today.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Those look great [twothumb], as do most of OZed's products, except of course those hideous 'phone dial' anniversary wheels on Tire Rack's site.
I really like the inside width/depth of those spokes.

If they really are 16.3 lbs., it's a win-win for you! [:)]

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
17x7 42mm OZ Formula4 HLT in matte grey arrived today. Plan is to have them put on Thursday or Friday. In the near future I'll be listing my Kosei K5R's (5 of them: 4 used, one curbed, one new in box.) for sale as local pickup (Los Angeles area). Pics!

-Matt [like]

Do you still have the stock Wheels? And if so.....Are they for sale?

I've had mult sets of OZ wheels. I had an issue with a set of gold ultra leggeras losing their finish. OZ made it right as soon as I contacted them. no complaints.

OP
R
Thread Starter #24
Those look great [twothumb], as do most of OZed's products, except of course those hideous 'phone dial' anniversary wheels on Tire Rack's site.
I really like the inside width/depth of those spokes.

If they really are 16.3 lbs., it's a win-win for you! [:)]
Lol yea, I don't know what they were thinking with those anniversary edition wheels, but I'm guessing someone out there must like them or they wouldn't exist.

Do you still have the stock Wheels? And if so.....Are they for sale?
My stock Rados are in storage, won't be selling those just in case a long time from now I decide to put everything back to stock when I move on to my next car.

I've had mult sets of OZ wheels. I had an issue with a set of gold ultra leggeras losing their finish. OZ made it right as soon as I contacted them. no complaints.
Glad to hear that they did right by you and stood by their product. We shall see how these wheels hold up to LA streets! Lol

-Matt