Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PNW New to me ST

I bought a 2016 kona blue ST about 3 weeks ago when my Subi died on me. The ST is easily one of the most fun to drive cars I've owned and I look forward to playing with it. I've been lurking around the forum trying to gather any and all upgrade information I can about these cars and appreciate the wealth of knowledge I've seen here so far.
I haven't seen too many ST in my area, but hopefully there is some Seattle/Tacoma area people floating around.

Zormecteon

I haven't seen too many ST in my area, but hopefully there is some Seattle/Tacoma area people floating around.
You think they're sparse in Tacoma?......... I've seen two.. count them TWO in the wild here down here in Kelso. My lady resides in Fife, so I get up that way now and then.

meFiSTo

Welcome to the neighborhood! Every once in a while I see a Fiesta ST near where I live. I saw a black one last week out toward Totem Lake and a white one in downtown Redmond like a month or so ago. There's a PNW regional forum. Check in there. It's very quiet. There has been the occasional thought of getting together, but nothing has materialized as far as I can tell. It would be fun to see all the local Fiesta STs.

OP
TacTownTroll
Thread Starter #7
Lol, I've only seen two in the last month. One is at my work. Usually after you buy a car, you see them everywhere. Not with the ST. With the weather lately, I can see why they are not that popular. I miss my subi in that aspect.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.

meFiSTo

Lol, I've only seen two in the last month. One is at my work. Usually after you buy a car, you see them everywhere. Not with the ST. With the weather lately, I can see why they are not that popular. I miss my subi in that aspect.
Heh. Yes. It's handy having AWD dealing with the hills around here when snow actually falls. My daily is a 2004 Audi wagon. My wife's daily is a 2000 Jeep GC Limited. Cars last around here since neither of us have an everyday commute.

Last edited:

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Welcome! I have seen 1 other Fist at the dealer service department, and 2 Fosts driving around. Don't blame people for not buying around here since they cost upwards of $4k more in Spokane than over in your area.

Welcome! Fellow Seattlite here with a new (to me) FiST for almost a month. Not sure if we can plug social site's outside the forum, but on FB, search for NWST/RS, it's a pretty active group for FoST, FiST, and FoRS owners in Washington (600+ members)!

OP
TacTownTroll
Thread Starter #12
Welcome! Fellow Seattlite here with a new (to me) FiST for almost a month. Not sure if we can plug social site's outside the forum, but on FB, search for NWST/RS, it's a pretty active group for FoST, FiST, and FoRS owners in Washington (600+ members)!
Might have to make a Facebook account for my car lmao

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

meFiSTo

600 members? Wow. 570 FoSTs, 27 FoRSs, and 3 FiSTs? Heh.

Kidding.

Hello! New to the forum as well. I just bought a new leftover 16' Saturday afternoon. I'm down in the Portland area.

Zormecteon

I should be at the Milwaukee Elks Club next Saturday, the 25th for the Pacific Northwest Model Car Fest. It runs from 9:00 til 4:00. I'm not entering a model, just looking for info.