Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Custom side splitters

Just checking to get some feelers out there, my buddy is going to start making plastic side splitters wrapped in carbon fiber and I'm trying to gauge interest for him. He's starting with side splitters on my car then next project would be to make a front splitter. But as for now just trying to gauge interest! Pictures will be posted when I get them on my car. Here's a picture of what they will roughly look like but on another car IMG956676.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I would definitely be interested (depending on cost), especially once the front splitter is ready as well. Don't know if I'd put side splitters on without a front. Might look silly.

Just checking to get some feelers out there, my buddy is going to start making plastic side splitters wrapped in carbon fiber and I'm trying to gauge interest for him. He's starting with side splitters on my car then next project would be to make a front splitter. But as for now just trying to gauge interest! Pictures will be posted when I get them on my car. Here's a picture of what they will roughly look like but on another car View attachment 13545

Would be interested, also what wheels are those on the right?! They look great

OP
B
Thread Starter #5
I would definitely be interested (depending on cost), especially once the front splitter is ready as well. Don't know if I'd put side splitters on without a front. Might look silly.
Well our thoughts are to make both and sell them together for a better deal. Or separate for a little more

OP
B
Thread Starter #6
Well our thoughts are to make both and sell them together for a better deal. Or separate for a little more
Would be interested, also what wheels are those on the right?! They look great
Those are stock genesis wheels. Not sure what year

Those are stock genesis wheels. Not sure what year

What about trying a group buy? Id just want the sides

OP
B
Thread Starter #9
What about trying a group buy? Id just want the sides
No group buy as of right now. Still need to gather the material and make and fit the first one to my fiesta. What would you guys prefer it to be wrapped in? Black wrap? Carbon fiber?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club

IF he is going to do a front splitter, PLEASE tell him to make one that extends out from the bumper more than the current ones for our cars do (yes, even though that would make it much easier to destroy on a parking stone, etc.), so that maybe it could be functional as well as bling. [wink]

OP
B
Thread Starter #13
IF he is going to do a front splitter, PLEASE tell him to make one that extends out from the bumper more than the current ones for our cars do (yes, even though that would make it much easier to destroy on a parking stone, etc.), so that maybe it could be functional as well as bling. [wink]
Haha trust me. I want this to make my car look aggressive as $@&%

Brura22

I'll purchase one in carbon fiber.
I wanted the Fifteen52 ones, but couldn't justify over a grand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk