Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hi from Alabama- 2015 Fiesta ST orange

Just picked up a 2015 Fiesta ST yesterday. 9k miles, new condition, orange with grey Recaros, sunroof, navigation, painted wheels, and an extra set of all weather mats. Also came with clear bra installed since new over 1/2 hood around front, door edges and back bumper area under hatch. Seems like a LOT of car for the money (MSRP $26295) and feels like a refined version of my previous 2005 SRT4 ACR. Hope to learn lots of ST tricks and other stuff here. Thanks!

PS- Also came with a set of Pirelli Sottozero winter 210 205/40 17 snow tires that look like they may have been barely used. I don't really see a need for them in AL, so do other people use them up north?

Last edited:

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome[welcome]

OP
S
Thread Starter #7
Thank you everyone. Really enjoying car so far. Seems like a lot of great info from good folks here. Will enjoy it here!

Wow, what a steal! Car prices are ridiculous where I live [:(]. Cheapest FiST around me is a 2014 w/68K mile for 14K before taxes.

OP
S
Thread Starter #13
Thx everyone! This website has been very informative and friendly