Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Can you run 110 octane fuel with cobb ots tunes?

Just found a gas station near me that sells 110 octane fuel. Will I see any benefits with running a ots tune?

you should put in 2 or 3 gallons of e85. it will be cheaper and you will see a slight benefit, razorlab gained 10whp I believe or more by just running e25.

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
x2 on using E85 instead. Up to 2-3 gallons even on stock tunes will show improvements and blended with 92/93 octane puts you at a rough mix of 98 octane. Unless you're big turbo running high power I don't think you'll be able to see the full benefits of 110 octane.

any of the 110 I have seen is leaded. it will foul the oxygen sensors fast. I did try 100 unleaded premium once. boyracer

As others have mentioned, you won't really gain anything with a fuel higher in octane than what your tune is optimized for.
That said, I usually tossed a few gallons of 100 or 105 in with each tank of regular 93 when i would do HPDE events(lapping days) or TT. The added octane is piece of mind in case things get a little warm, and instead of the tune pulling timing and reducing power, it would let me run harder for a little longer.

$.02