Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2JR Catback Sound Clip / Video

Trader history for joe@2j-racing (0)

Sounds great! Now I really want to get this put on. No time this weekend though with holiday activities.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
MS drive must use Flash iPhone won't play it unless I use photon browser with streaming. Still nice rubber in first few gears !!

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Couple questions...1.doea the dp come in stainless? 2. Is it the same volume as yours with a catted dp or quieter? 3. Wont water get in your cowl intake when it rains or carwash?

I was sitting here figuring out how fast the train is moving...over a 12 hour period it averaged 25 mph...I was getting so bored waiting for this damn car...until I saw these vids...awesome sauce

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #13
When you step in to it, it doesnt sound like a 1.6 at all. Wheels are 18 Sparcos

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #14
Couple questions...1.doea the dp come in stainless? 2. Is it the same volume as yours with a catted dp or quieter? 3. Wont water get in your cowl intake when it rains or carwash?
All DPs are stainless, full race and street. And the db's are nearly the same, maybe +5-10 with the full race. No water gets in the cowl

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #16
I really only recommend the cowl intake to be race only. The induction noise is loud - as noted in the videos. We can make them but its not really something you want to listen to all day IMO