Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Greetings from the Mountain West

Just picked up a 2016 ST. This is my second Fiesta, the first being a 1st gen S model back in the high school days. I've always run a different direction when it comes to transportation. The you bought a 'what' comments have been endless since I bought the ST. Here in the land of 3/4 diesel pickups and the crossover I was lucky enough to find a leftover 2016 at a dealer up in a mountain valley (they had a Focus RS and GT350R as well). A deal was struck and I'm looking forward to many miles of [hihi].

I'm already looking at changing shocks, probably Bilstein B6's, as the roads around here do bring the punishing ride out. Other than that I'm having a blast and looking forward to the ST Octane Academy out at UMC in May.

On the way home right after taking delivery. Not a bad way to start the ownership experience.

FiST-crop.jpg

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
WELCOME and CONGRATS!

Just curious, but what was that dealer asking for the 350R (after dealer 'market adjustment' gouge of course) since I have never even heard of one of these existing on a showroom floor (I thought that they had to be 'requested' from Ford Performance/Racing, and were NOT just allocated for stock)?

OP
LanT5
Thread Starter #9
I was mistaken, it's a GT350, not an R.
The Focus RS got sold to a dealer in the Seattle area.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I was mistaken, it's a GT350, not an R.
The Focus RS got sold to a dealer in the Seattle area.
OK, yeah the dealer I bought my FiST from had (still there as far as I know) a regular GT350 on the showroom floor, and of course they had it priced with their INSANE $15K 'market adjustment' ultra-gouge added in. [mad]