Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Who's got the bes catless dp for the price?

I'm installing my x47 this weekend and thinking about swapping out the mountune catted dp for a catless dp. Which is the best and ships the quickest?

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
I would go with PLM, can be bought on eBay for cheap ( becareful, it's priced and named differently but is the same dp) or you could go with the trusted deporacing ( not full 3' tho) PLM is full 3'

Sent from my CIA monitored device

I took [MENTION=4339]WeTheNorth[/MENTION] 's advice a few months back and bought the PLM. Fantastic build quality and at a great price. I don't think there is anything even close to it at that price for a true 3 inch downpipe.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
I took [MENTION=4339]WeTheNorth[/MENTION] 's advice a few months back and bought the PLM. Fantastic build quality and at a great price. I don't think there is anything even close to it at that price for a true 3 inch downpipe.
Yup, I would love to have gone down that path. I was not aware of PLM when I bought mines. Who's tuning ya anyways.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
You Wouldn't know him, his name's Alex. Honestly you're generally full of awful ideas.
Haha, Wow. Would I sound borderline bias if I applauded your choices;-)

Right now I'm thinking what my follow sentence should be[emoji848]

I will just say, you're going to have more and more smiles per miles. Moving forward. X47? Is on the menu? Tough to beat bud!