Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New member in central Ohio

Glad to be joining this forum....I did some reading here leading into me buying my car. Only at about 600 miles so far, but have to say I'm incredibly impressed. I got a new 2016 left over from the dealer. Coming from an 05 Subaru Legacy GT (and a 00 Toyota Echo that was my work car) I'm combining the two evils into one car...my new ST. Even with hearing how good it was, I went to the dealer with low expectations...I expected some pep and descent handling....my jaw was literally hanging open through the whole test drive. My dealer actually has a (small) closed circuit test drive track. Before I finished the first lap....I knew I had to have it. I haven't really done much with forums except read a posting here or there so hopefully I get stuff where it needs to be if and when I post. Also still trying to figure some stupid little things out here like how to update my profile. Lol. Thanks for having me, and I look forward to meeting some of you throughout the use of the forums.

Welcome! Did you buy the '16 Kona Blue from Ricart?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.

Thank you! I had been very tempted to look at that car every since a friend of mine told me about it. Love that color and was afraid that I would make a bad life decision if I did go look at it since I had only had mine since October!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
F
Thread Starter #10
I went there for the magnetic gray one but they sold it while we were discussing numbers ???? So blue it was. I like the blue, don't get me wrong but I liked the racing stripes and recaros in the other.