Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which wheels for my Magnetic Grey? Rota Titan or Rota Grid?

Which wheel should I buy?

• Rota Grid

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Rota Titan

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
I'm having a dilemma, not sure which wheels I should get for my Magnetic Grey FiST.

Can't decide between the Rota Grid (17x8 +40)

or the Rota Titan (17x7.5 +40 or 17x8 +40)

I love the titans on Magnetic. I wish I would have looked at the Konig when I was looking, that's a nice wheel. I say Konig

EDIT: After looking at the Konigs with tires on and mounted on a couple different vehicles I don't like them as much. I vote Titans

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
I love the titans on Magnetic. I wish I would have looked at the Konig when I was looking, that's a nice wheel. I say Konig

EDIT: After looking at the Konigs with tires on and mounted on a couple different vehicles I don't like them as much. I vote Titans
I think you're right also.

I love the titans on the magnetic grey. I want these wheels on my oxford white.. i just need to know the ones in the picture what suspension, tires and width of rim. I can only find 17x8 width on amazon. Are there fitment issues with 215/40/17 tire on those 17x8's?

thanks in advance

jeff

2000 Post Club
Bringing this one back from the dead....

After looking at probably 1000 pictures of wheels, then seeing what is actually still available for my car in 4x108, I've come down to the same two options on this thread.

At first I felt like Titans were the way to go but the more I look at the Grids I'm leaning that way now.

If anyone has more pics of the Grids on your car please share. I have 215/40/17 tires (+1 sized), I am trying to decide if I need the 17x8 or 17x7.5 wheel. I'd really like to see some pictures from an angle so I can see how far (if) the grids protrude on a stock 205 or 215 tire and whether or not that will look bad.

Also if anyone who has the Grids on your car can comment I'm curious as to how the weight difference feels compared to the stockers...IIRC the Grids are 17.8 lbs each or something close to that. I know I know it's about 40 lbs. less unsprung weight, but hearing real world perspectives will convince me to press the BUY IT NOW button quicker.

Thanks to all.

jeff

2000 Post Club
BUMP! Anyone with the grids???

Bringing this one back from the dead....

After looking at probably 1000 pictures of wheels, then seeing what is actually still available for my car in 4x108, I've come down to the same two options on this thread.

At first I felt like Titans were the way to go but the more I look at the Grids I'm leaning that way now.

If anyone has more pics of the Grids on your car please share. I have 215/40/17 tires (+1 sized), I am trying to decide if I need the 17x8 or 17x7.5 wheel. I'd really like to see some pictures from an angle so I can see how far (if) the grids protrude on a stock 205 or 215 tire and whether or not that will look bad.

Also if anyone who has the Grids on your car can comment I'm curious as to how the weight difference feels compared to the stockers...IIRC the Grids are 17.8 lbs each or something close to that. I know I know it's about 40 lbs. less unsprung weight, but hearing real world perspectives will convince me to press the BUY IT NOW button quicker.

Thanks to all.