Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Konig Hypergram

Waterfan

two miles in and no speeds over 40, they seem to get the job done. Quite a bit more testing to be done ;) (disclosure, when I bought the car they had some no name all seasons on the front [Ironman iMove Gen2?] and the stock RE050s in the rear, so my guess is that I will like the Pirellis)
No name all seasons and mismatched rears? Previous owner should be charged with gross negligence :)

OP
A FISTer
Thread Starter #82
two miles in and no speeds over 40, they seem to get the job done. Quite a bit more testing to be done ;) (disclosure, when I bought the car they had some no name all seasons on the front [Ironman iMove Gen2?] and the stock RE050s in the rear, so my guess is that I will like the Pirellis)
😨 should have put the Bridgestones in the front and all seasons to the rear. That's the poor man's drift mode!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

^^^Fully factory suspension, correct??

Correct. It's sitting a little low since stock wheels and previous tires are packed in there too.

No name all seasons and mismatched rears? Previous owner should be charged with gross negligence :)
I buy my cars through a third party, but Im confident the Ford Dealer tossed on the all seasons. I think the first 9k miles of the car's life had a few smokey rotations before I got it in November '16. Ive only put 1100 miles on it since of fairly tame driving.

Have a set of these on the way. I recently bought Firestone indy 500's in 205/40/17 and was hoping not to replace them. Worried about fitment though. Any thoughts on whether or not I should buy new tires?

KKaWing

Have a set of these on the way. I recently bought Firestone indy 500's in 205/40/17 and was hoping not to replace them. Worried about fitment though. Any thoughts on whether or not I should buy new tires?
205/40-17 tires are designed with 7.5" width wheels but is also "recommended" for 7"-8" wheels. Most if not all companies will show the same specs but here's Toyo's (gooo R888R's heh...)

http://toyotires.ca/search-results?sw=205&ar=40&rd=17

Awesome, thanks for the info. Love the indy's so hopefully they won't be too stretched. Curbed my stock wheels like a pro so might just get new tires anyway to have some more sidewall.

Guys,

I got my set from subie depot/ FT86motorsports (same company)

came down to 1k Canadian w/ HST (13%), would have been free shipping, but I live close and picked them up.

If you go through there, tell them Peter sent you.

Action pic at auto X

OP
A FISTer
Thread Starter #95
Finally got mine mounted. 205/40 Firestone Indy 500's are pretty stretched. Stock height.
When you get a chance, would you mind taking a close up to show how stretched the tires are? I've been very curious to see how the 205 Indy would fit the Konigs.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

When you get a chance, would you mind taking a close up to show how stretched the tires are? I've been very curious to see how the 205 Indy would fit

Sure, I'll take some tomorrow. They are a bit too stretched for my taste. If my Indy's weren't so new, I would have replaced them with something in a 215.