Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Downpipe sizing questions

So I'm shopping for a dp. Are any straight 3" all the way through? A lot I'm seeing are 3" to 2.5" after the flex pipe.

Last edited:
I do like the cp-e stuff but man, you definitely pay for it.
CP-E certainly is on the high end, but their bits are very well designed and made in the US. I try to support them when it's in the budget.

Looks like 2J has one last batch of catted DPs on ebay, though it kinda looks like it necks down at the end. http://www.ebay.com/itm/281319603642

Not sure if catted is the route you're going, but this is certainly cheaper than the CP-E piece. 2J does use 409 as opposed to 304, so beware if you're in the rust belt. Might not get as much life out of it.

OP
D
Thread Starter #6
Agreed. I'm waiting on their intake from the group but along with their rmm. Their charge pipes are on my list too.

So I have a local deal for a Mishimoto one. I know it drops down after the cat, but will it mate to a CP-E exhaust?

I might go with an ATP or 2J to take advantage of the full system, and then get the CP-E in the future.

So I have a local deal for a Mishimoto one. I know it drops down after the cat, but will it mate to a CP-E exhaust?

I might go with an ATP or 2J to take advantage of the full system, and then get the CP-E in the future.
The CP-E exhaust should work with any downpipe designed to end at the factory location. Should be fine.