Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Need tune advise

Hey all! I'm looking to get some input on tuners here. I am currently stage 1 with a pro tune and will be going stage 2 (plus colder plugs) pro tune with E30. I was going to stick with my same pro tuner but I'm having second thoughts. I referred a local FiST owner to my tuner and he is having some issues with said tuner. The tuner will not provide feedback or an explanation to him as to why he is seeing negative corrections on his tune. The tuners communication is sparse to say the least. This kinda makes me nervous paying him for a tune again. I guess i expect a certain level of customer service when i pay for a service, id want to know whats happening to my tunes and why, if negative corrections are happening and want to know why and if it is safe. Are my expectations to high?

*oops title should be.... Need tune advice*

@mountune, @deadhookmotorsports, @stratified, [MENTION=2720]Adam[/MENTION] tune +. There's more, that just a few of the very reputable tuners for our platform. Im tuned by Randy @mountune and have never had a communication nor tuning issue with him. Other people have said the same thing with the other tuners i mentioned also.

@mountune, @deadhookmotorsports, @stratified, [MENTION=2720]Adam[/MENTION] tune +. There's more, that just a few of the very reputable tuners for our platform. Im tuned by Randy @mountune and have never had a communication nor tuning issue with him. Other people have said the same thing with the other tuners i mentioned also.
Agreed plenty of good tuners as listed above. I'm also tuned by Randy at mountune and more than happy. Car runs plenty strong for me on a stock turbo.

OP
S
Thread Starter #4
Thanks guys! Just making sure my expectations were not way off.