Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Crashed Fiesta Part Out

Trader history for jazz (0)

Yea ill get to that i've never shipped anything like this before though would I do this through a service such as (i.e. UPS, USPS, FedEx) or would it be cheaper to find a smaller company to do it?
Me either. Lol. I think a smaller company or a freight shipping company will be better priced. Ups and FedEx also do freight, doesn't hurt to get a quote from them.

Zormecteon

My 2014 does NOT have the nav module... ... For a time the module, which plugs onto the back of the display unit was available from Tasca, then after a few months it became no longer so. I saw a few of them on Ebay a couple of years ago, but there are none now.

Since you are parting it out, take apart the dash anyway and see the electronic gizmo that plugs onto the back of the display module... ..

THANX?

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
My 2014 does NOT have the nav module... ... For a time the module, which plugs onto the back of the display unit was available from Tasca, then after a few months it became no longer so. I saw a few of them on Ebay a couple of years ago, but there are none now.

Since you are parting it out, take apart the dash anyway and see the electronic gizmo that plugs onto the back of the display module... ..

THANX?
I tried to help you. Spend your money but you already have it if you own a FiST. It just needs to be enabled.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'd be interested in the passenger fender shipping to 13760... which is like as far from CA as possible.

Steering wheel or side curtain airbag good? I'll take those if they are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Price on green piece under difusser on rear bumper? How much for the side mirror covers? Price on wing?

I'm local in Los Angeles and can pick up. I can also leave my stock parts for trade plus cash. I want to add color to my pearl white car.

Erbarry

U.S. Marine Veteran
IMG_3845.JPG
Do you have this panel for the left hand side? I cracked mine pulling it out.

OP
J
Thread Starter #38
what about the transmission? still good,how much?
Transmission is still in excellent condition. Only mechanical damage to the car was the loss of intercooler and radiator and i believe a broken front axle/suspension struts. Throw me an offer for the trans and we can work from there.