Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Crashed Fiesta Part Out

Trader history for jazz (0)

Front seat head rests shipped to 19702 please

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Sorry to see your car was wrecked. How much to ship the complete rear beam to 13090? Are the front brake calipers in good condition?

OP
J

jazz

Thread Starter #74
Sorry to see your car was wrecked. How much to ship the complete rear beam to 13090? Are the front brake calipers in good condition?
Sorry man rear torsion beam has been sold and yes brakes are pretty new only had a coupke weeks on the new ones

Ok, thanks! Here's an odd one, but how about the wire harness that plugs into the clock spring inside the steering wheel?

Sorry man rear torsion beam has been sold and yes brakes are pretty new only had a coupke weeks on the new ones

OP
J

jazz

Thread Starter #79
any news on the drivers belt ?
Hey man sorry for the late replys, did you want just the retractor part or with the belt as well? If you want you can PM me and i can give you my number so you can reach me faster

Hey man sorry for the late replys, did you want just the retractor part or with the belt as well? If you want you can PM me and i can give you my number so you can reach me faster
I believe that its all one assembly. let me know how much. thank you