Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Crashed Fiesta Part Out

Trader history for jazz (0)

After some long and hard thinking, I've decided to part out the ST [facepalm] It's just going to be way too expensive to do the framework and have it running how it used to. No set prices on parts yet so i guess just offer and bid, worst that can happen is I say no. Barely around 39,XXX miles on chassis and engine. Everything stock except green lightweight lug nuts for full set plus 4 extra, and boomba racing clutch cable bracket bushings which were installed 2 days before the crash so pretty much brand new. Only pieces lost in the crash were the radiator and everything else that's missing in the pictures. Lastly Im sure there's a lot I've left out of this description so ask me anything

!*!(parts sold: spoiler, rear bumper, steering wheel, turbo, passenger door latch piece with tweeter)!*!

[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
People are gonna ask if it has the Recaros. The pictures don't show it.

Looks like at least the drivers side side airbag was deployed. At least one seat is probably not good.

OP
J
Thread Starter #15
People are gonna ask if it has the Recaros. The pictures don't show it.
Sorry guys not the Recaro package, and all airbags deployed so yes both seats are ripped on the side of the seat against the door. Fun fact theres no steering wheel airbag but there are airbags at your feet.

OP
J
Thread Starter #16
Condition of your wheels? Looks like two are scraped up pretty bad?
I actually haven't fully checked for any cracks or anything, I know that powder is just concrete from the wall so should come right off. but yea i believe the back two are in pretty good condition and tires still had a decent amount of tread.

OP
J
Thread Starter #18
Could you get me a quote for the engine...Freight to 60513?

Thanks,
Pat
Yea ill get to that i've never shipped anything like this before though would I do this through a service such as (i.e. UPS, USPS, FedEx) or would it be cheaper to find a smaller company to do it?